· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice video's, well done.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget

Awards Showcase

A toast to your next year! - imma24 Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 
    For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Last night, the smallest scissortail grabbed a shelled pea and was munching on it (while just floating around the tank) for about 10 minutes!! I got worried that he couldn't get it out of his mouth, but he spit it out and a rainbowfish grabbed it and played with it!! Then one of the large scissortails grabbed the pea and was playing with it. I was charging my phone, so I couldn't record it. Didn't know peas were not just food, but toys too!!!

Wanted to post a full tank video, but I had to restart my phone and in doing so, everything on my SD card was deleted. I hadn't yet uploaded the video to Dropbox, so I lost it. Will be stopping by my service provider on the way home tonight to test with a different SD card. Could be the card or my phone.

Will record another video tonight. The shelled pea as a toy episode was very cool.
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, RCS, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Awards Showcase

A toast to your next year! - imma24 Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 
    For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 

Cool

0 Not allowed!
    Some pics:

Male Rainbow

2013-02-25 21.32.39.jpg

BN pics:

BN 1
    2013-02-25 BN 1 Hanging from driftwood.jpg

BN 2
    2013-02-26 BN 2 .jpg

2013-02-26 BN 2 with his pea & algae wafer.jpg

Tank shot with shadow of cat interloper - my girl Roz, who is the only one of my cats obsessed with watching the fish. I gave her a bucket to sit on so she doesn't have to crane her neck to observe from the floor.

2013-02-26 21.19.49.jpg
    Last edited by gronlaura; 02-27-2013 at 10:57 PM.
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, RCS, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

0 Not allowed!
    lol, I love that pic of the cat. Such inquisitive creatures.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

0 Not allowed!
    The cat in the FTS is awesome. Reminds me of my cat Charzard... always hanging around the tank.
    ~Manna
    10 gallon live planted aquarium with 6 neons
    90 gallon fw community in progress

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I can't believe that my other cats aren't interested. Only one other has shown any interest. And amazingly, no one has tried to jump on top of the canopy. Roz will pick a fish and stalk it from outside the tank! She hunkers down (like she can't be seen) and tries to grab it with her paw. Too funny.

Awards Showcase

Cool

0 Not allowed!
    Okay, now I have 2 cats interested - this is my Kiki, who has joined Roz on the Menard's bucket. They are both 11 yrs old and came from the same county shelter in Wisconsin - maybe that explains the fascination with fish, especially my BNs. They are obsessed with my 2 BNs. The first time my bigger BN zoomed across the front glass, Roz almost fell off the bucket! She watches her (I think it's a her, no face bristles yet) like a hawk.

Kiki
    2013-03-24 21.09.13.jpg

Kiki & Roz
    2013-03-24 21.10.51.jpg

BN with emerging bristles - about 10 days ago. Bristles now a little longer and more obvious. It's too exciting.....
    2013-03-15 18.03.40.jpg

2013-03-15 18.04.29.jpg
    Last edited by gronlaura; 03-25-2013 at 10:57 PM.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Your tank looks great. Nice Job. Love the videos too.

Dave...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks, Dave. Just finished my stocking with 6 Long-finned Zebra Danios. As long as I don't lose anyone, that's it! Will update with pics soon.

Awards Showcase

Cool

0 Not allowed!
    Some new tank pics.

My BNs are really growing their bristles. Trying a new food for them - Omega One Green Seaweed. The rainbows and tetras love to school together across the tank length. When 7-8 of the tetras school together, they're really interesting to watch. And the rainbows are fascinated with the small plant on the right side. They get right into it, heads down and tails up - too funny. The scissortails just float gracefully around the tank, minding their own business - very relaxing to watch them. My new long-finned danios and my 2 survivors are doing well together. They are all over the place!

BN demolishing the broccoli.
    2013-04-06 21.51.58.jpg

What's left, after demolition
    2013-04-06 21.17.00.jpg

BN2 resting on a leaf
    2013-04-13 23.01.31.jpg

Poor little long-finned danio whose tail got eaten in the QT
    2013-04-13 23.05.39.jpg

Full tank shot
    2013-04-13 23.04.02.jpg

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast