· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

0 Not allowed!
    So glad to hear, that's great! When do you expect to get them?
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

0 Not allowed!
    Nice find, since they are a "spotted colour morph" of Zebra danio's, they will fit right in with you existing stock.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget

Awards Showcase

A toast to your next year! - imma24 Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 
    For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishmommie View Post
    Sweet/ Very pretty fish~
    They are a pale silvery blue, with the leopard spotting. I am a sucker for longfinned fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    So glad to hear, that's great! When do you expect to get them?
    They will go in the right side 29 gal when it is cycled (for about 4 weeks), then transfer to the 75 gal.

Quote Originally Posted by steeler58 View Post
    Nice find, since they are a "spotted colour morph" of Zebra danio's, they will fit right in with you existing stock.
    I wanted the normal LF leopards, but females are impossible to find. After 2 months of looking everywhere, I had given up. Even TWS and Gunpowder could not guarantee females if I placed an order. But Hoffer's can get me LF blue girls. They will look great with my LF zebras.

I guess I will have to add a couple of mystery snails to this list also. Apparently, one is not enough.......
    Last edited by gronlaura; 03-31-2014 at 11:11 PM.
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

1 Not allowed!
    lol, that's what I hear, Laura. 2+ MS or bust.

Very beautiful find! I can't wait to see them schooling in your tank. Congrats on the new additions and I'm glad that the Rainbows are doing well, too.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Awards Showcase

A toast to your next year! - imma24 Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 
    For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    The rainbows are doing great. They are really beautiful fish. With the addition of the 3rd male, there is posturing and flashing of fins going on. They are a little girl crazy and are displaying to the girls and each other. Very cool to watch. I will try for a video - have to do it at night when the room lights are out or there is too much reflection and you can't see anything.
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

0 Not allowed!
    Nice, looking forward to a later video! and yes, you'll need more than one snail, for sure....birth control with them is easy, as stated earlier
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal