· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishery

Anyway would Bala sharks be a good option, my LFS is full of them in the 5-7 inch range, not sure how they would do with an Aro.
    No. Bala's also get huge and need large schools and are very fast.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Large severums,chocolate cichlids,Indo/guinea datnoids,large mystus catfish(not asian redtails),as the asian redtails are notorious nightime fish chasers.Full grown kissers and snakeskin gourami will also live with plenty of floating plants.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    what is an adult size aro minumum tank size. I know i jumped from 125 to a 500, id assume for a silver(not sure if thats yours) is gotta at least be 200 gallon.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I also need an algae cleaner, I have a Common pleco but they produce more bioload than they eat. Would cory catfish do with an Arowana, I hope they don't get eaten. :) Which would be the best algae cleaning fish with minimal bioload that can survive with a 13 inch Silver Aro.

Awards Showcase

After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1 I can't drink alone mate - ScottishFish I won't thank you because it's a thankless job 7 also I cannot find any CUC type gifts but thanks [ - 850R Cheers bud - Cliff Time for a Pint? I cannae drink alone - ScottishFish 
    Implied message here. - mommy1 Congrats MOTM !!! - Cliff Cheers! - escamosa I dunno why I'm giving you a skunkloach as your prize,. They just sound cool! :) - escamosa Merry Christmas - KingFisher 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas!! - ScottishFish Happy X-mas! :-) - MCHRKiller Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 A cup of coffee to get you going on that build. - Strider199 
    Merry xmas! - ScottishFish Merry Christmas - mommy1 Happy New Year - mommy1 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Happy Birthday. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    cory cats will be potential food for your aro. not to mention their dorsal spines can cause serious damage and I've seen many cories lodged in various predators mouths. a medium sized catfish would fair better. something like pim. blochii (4 line cat) would be my first choice.
    Thar she blows!!!

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishery View Post
    I also need an algae cleaner, I have a Common pleco but they produce more bioload than they eat. Would cory catfish do with an Arowana, I hope they don't get eaten. :) Which would be the best algae cleaning fish with minimal bioload that can survive with a 13 inch Silver Aro.
    Cory cats are not algae eaters. I personally don't know of any algae eater that could survive with an arowana.
    3 Gallon Planted Betta Tank
    4 gallon planted Aqueon Evolve Dwarf Puffer Tank