· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA 
    Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady Here is pie. - mommy1 for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie 
    No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie thank you for your help and advice - showmebutterfly Even Monday's are better with severum - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    The woes of shipping! All the discus guys ship with 4+ bags. I dont understand how those bags burst like that.
    FW: 1 45gal, 1 40gal, 3 10gal, 3 30gal all community tanks of different species
    Sw: 1 55gal, 1 30gal show, 1 29gal show, 1 20gal and 2 10's

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have no idea how they made it but they're doing really well apparently. The guy who supplies my plants ended up taking the 4 and they look great in the video he sent me.

My importer told me that they are extremely hard to get ahold of right now, shortage in stock/increased demand I guess... From what I've learnt about denisons is that they require very high oxygen concentration, I've asked him to split my order in two bags containing 10 each next time he gets them instead of one bag of 20.

Endangered Species 150G Journal
    Discus Grow Out 65G Journal

'No disrespect intended, but I tell it like it is.'

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    60% W.C / new anubias growth

0 Not allowed!
    Mojo, the tank's looking exceptional, man. Very well, done. I love the 3d background and the new setup w/ plants & drift wood. Sorry you lost the one Rainbow... everyone else doing ok, besides the denisons? Once you get a big school of them, they're going to look amazing in that tank.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks bro, everyone's doing great, I can't wait to get those denisons and I'm thinking I'll take out 1 male and 3 females for breeding and get some more wanams to fill the gap.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I need a little insight on my breeding rack set up, I'm going to be limited to around 6 tanks at first with an additional two for hospital /qt. The rack will have 3 on top and 3 below.

I'm thinking 29 gallon tanks but as I've never had a breeding set up before I would like some of your opinions. I have 12 feet of length to work with and 5 feet of width.

This is what I'm thinking of breeding. My mind is pretty much set on tanks 1-4, I would like some of your options for tanks 5 & 6 but as always I'm open to all suggestions. (See attachment)

I will be making a journal for this setup which would be housed in a different location than my discus grow out tank but that would be at a later date once I get started.

Water parameters for reference:

P.H 8.2 - 8.3
    KH. 7
    GH. 6
    Temp: 78-81 year round w/o heater.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368155840.634823.jpg

Thanks

Awards Showcase

It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Nobody likes to drinl alone :) - steeler58 Back at you,  good sir! - Compass Here's to Lee's 5000 and Guava Flavored Whiskey! - Taurus Why drink alone, when a Sandz is nearby? - KevinVA 
    Sorry to hear of your loss, it always sucks to lose fish. - mommy1 Wish it was a real one, sorry for your loses :( - steeler58 So sorry about your fish! - SeaLady Here is pie. - mommy1 for the one you lost :o( - fishmommie 
    No Message - Fishhook Bottoms up! - Slaphppy7 Thanks, this one is on me - mommy1 Here's to 4,000 posts :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF and here's to good whiskey :-) - Taurus Thanks for the rep :) - rebecca_finny pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie thank you for your help and advice - showmebutterfly Even Monday's are better with severum - showmebutterfly 

0 Not allowed!
    How about mixing it up a bit and throwing in something random... like some Fairy Cichlids or some shellies? You have great hard water for it. Could also try to find some purple Kribs. They are super rare in the hobby but are GORGEOUS!

For refrence, Fairy:

Purple Krib:

Lamprologus:

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Oh also another krib ive wanted to find but never have: Pelvicachromis taeniatus

0 Not allowed!
    That last one is beautiful. =X
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA 
    Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 Sorry for you loss, wish it was a real one. - steeler58 It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA It's fish flake friday, like the old days!! - steeler58 Beer makes monday not suck so bad.. - Sandz 
    In honor of Steelers 5k posts! - Sandz Couldn't give you rep, yet, but you deserve it with your contributions in the Discus/Angel thread.  Thanks! - KevinVA T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Just for you being you! - Slaphppy7 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 

0 Not allowed!
    wow, those fairy kribs are beeeeeutiful! and the one in the last pic... i'm on my cell so i can't see what the name is...

Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast