· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Awards Showcase

Have a martini on me fellow western marylander - jbeining75 thank you so much my puffer and i are very happy - Angila Heres one! :D - Wild Turkey nice plecos - KingFisher For all your advice  thanks - Celtic Fins 
    for your kind comments. - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas - Northernguy Awesome help with my loaches - R2 Ranch Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill 
    Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy 
    Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    I have the 220, 125, and a 40 breeder set up and established. One 90 is temporarily housing a couple groups of cichlids and the Carapo knife, while most of the super red BN have been moved into the temporary 38 setup along with the Tanganykian mustache catfish. Found 7 stray wigglers in a bucket after moving some of the super reds today, they're currently floating in a clear plastic cup while they absorb the yolk sacs. I presume the rest are still in the cichlid stone with their daddy. Need to move the Tang cats into the 125 before the super red fry leave the cave or they'll be eaten. Still have a 90 and 75 emptied and waiting to be moved, along with 2 more 75's, another 40 breeder, and a 33 long still stocked and running at the old house. Since the temps have been well below freezing I haven't brought the empty tanks over yet, but the weather is supposed to be better this week. I did bring over the 40 tall and stand that I moved the super reds out of today, along with a couple hundred or so endler's livebearers. Some went into the 220, some into the 29 with the oblongum pair, and the rest into the 40 breeder.

^^^^Please click the eggs/dragons, thanks.

Awards Showcase

Have a martini on me fellow western marylander - jbeining75 thank you so much my puffer and i are very happy - Angila Heres one! :D - Wild Turkey nice plecos - KingFisher For all your advice  thanks - Celtic Fins 
    for your kind comments. - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas - Northernguy Awesome help with my loaches - R2 Ranch Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill 
    Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy 
    Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    Got the last fish moved Sunday, still have 2 75's and the 20 high to bring over. I was really bummed to find that the LDA-08's and Sewellia in the 20 were all dead, apparently another Stealth heater failure. The water was cold, all the fish had been dead for at least a few days, but the cherry shrimp were all fine. I would have thought the Sewellia would have survived as well since they don't require warmer temps, but they were floating among the Najas with the wee pleco's. Worst part is that the LDA-08's aren't replaceable like most fish. No longer being imported from Brazil, and very seldom available on aquabid where I got mine from last year. I took well over 100 brown and albino bristlenose to the lfs along with a nice group of ruby red peacocks to thin their numbers. At least the leopard frog pleco's are all still alive and well, and the super reds are thriving, growing, and spawning. Found a female Victorian rock Krib holdng a mouthful of fry, and ended up putting 6 of them into a 40 with some endler's and super red BN to grow out. The adult group (1m/5f) went into the 125 along with dozen Synodontis petricola/lucipinnis, the rainbows, and the Tang spiny eels. Also tossed in a spare male peacock to see what colors he'll show away from the dominant male ruby red he was housed with. He looks more like a red shoulder than a sub-dominant ruby red. and has for months now. Discovered I had 8 young Synodontis multipunctatus growing out, a few more than I knew about. They're all in a 90 now with groups of ruby red and eureka red peacocks, so they'll be producing more baby catfish as well. It will still be another week or two to get everything properly situated, and I'm not sure yet if I even have a place to set up one of the remaining 75's.

^^^^Please click the eggs/dragons, thanks.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    You've been busy! Sorry about the dead fish...I hope everyone else stays healthy. I hope you're taking pics too!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry to hear about the LDA-08's
    Do as I say. Not as I do.