· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Awards Showcase

For your AC tank! - Northernguy Nice job on the tank! - Brookfish I sure hope this helps! lol Good luck! - Northernguy congrats on the fish - Lab_Rat This is a lucky Neon! - Northernguy 
    Such a good fish Mommy! lol - Northernguy Congrats on your award! - Brookfish Sorry about your Guppy! - Brookfish i hope the guppies are okay :) - Demi ^_^ this is a guppy? lol - domjd05 
    Happy B-Day :) - Agassizii Happy Birthday =D - Aeonflame Happy Birthday! - Brookfish for an excellent post - Lab_Rat thanks for the gift XD - genocidex 
    This makes 2, 8 to go! - homemadepopcorn thanks so much for coming to my aid! - fishmommie 

Default Hydor In-Line Heater?

0 Not allowed!
    Hey all~!

So I have two standard heaters in my 55 gallon now... but I cannot for the life of me get the water to an even temperature. Then I saw an ad for the Hydor ETH In-Line heater and I thought it would be perfect, so I don't have some big ugly heaters in my tank!

The reviews on it are great, but have any of you had experience with them? I want to make sure it's a good idea before replacing my current heaters.
    29 Gallon Tank : planted. stock: 2 GBR, 13 Harlequin Rasbora, 5 otocinclus, bn pleco
    Journal

6.6 Fluval Chi: planted. stock: 1 male halfmoon betta
    Journal

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ighlight=clamp

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff
    Below is a pic of how I set-up the 300 watt in-line heater on my set-up

You can't see it from the above pic, but there is a spot on the heater to support it's weight if needed. I could not get a good pic of that on my heater, so I found a pic on the interweb that shows it. It's the loop at the top

0 Not allowed!
    I have a 300 watt hydor in line heater on my 90 gallon tank and I love it. Works great and keeps a very stable temp. The temp dial on my is very accurate

I would always recommend them
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have one on my 36 gallon. It works great and it is out of the tank, cant beat that. It have had it for about 8 or 10 months.

LionelC

Awards Showcase

For your AC tank! - Northernguy Nice job on the tank! - Brookfish I sure hope this helps! lol Good luck! - Northernguy congrats on the fish - Lab_Rat This is a lucky Neon! - Northernguy 
    Such a good fish Mommy! lol - Northernguy Congrats on your award! - Brookfish Sorry about your Guppy! - Brookfish i hope the guppies are okay :) - Demi ^_^ this is a guppy? lol - domjd05 
    Happy B-Day :) - Agassizii Happy Birthday =D - Aeonflame Happy Birthday! - Brookfish for an excellent post - Lab_Rat thanks for the gift XD - genocidex 
    This makes 2, 8 to go! - homemadepopcorn thanks so much for coming to my aid! - fishmommie 

0 Not allowed!
    Wow, awesome!! Thank you guys so much--I'll return my two heaters and get it, then! :D
    29 Gallon Tank : planted. stock: 2 GBR, 13 Harlequin Rasbora, 5 otocinclus, bn pleco
    Journal

6.6 Fluval Chi: planted. stock: 1 male halfmoon betta
    Journal

0 Not allowed!
    I was really tempted when I got my new tank. No eyesore to hide. Price put me of it though.

Would be nice to hear your thoughts when you get it.