· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Because your not cool unless you gift yourself. - Carapar56 In memory of the one you lost. - Strider199 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz Are you old enough to drink?  Oh, well, For JJ's fish! - gronlaura 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz Merry Christmas - mommy1 Sorry for your loss - KingFisher Sorry to hear of the old girl's passing - ~firefly~ Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Sorry for you loss, wish this was real. - steeler58 Congratulations on your 100th post! - fishmommie Thanks for the Rep! - steeler58 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carapar56 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Carapar56 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Carapar56 HIV/AIDS - Carapar56 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Carapar56 

0 Not allowed!
    Are those cardinal tetras? Why are the only blue without red? Or are they a different species?

0 Not allowed!
    No, that's paracheirodon simulans. Cousin of the cardinal and the neon. (although I suspect there's one neon in the group) Stays smaller and has a different behaviour, much more a bottom hunter and more into vegetarian food.

Awards Showcase

Because your not cool unless you gift yourself. - Carapar56 In memory of the one you lost. - Strider199 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz Are you old enough to drink?  Oh, well, For JJ's fish! - gronlaura 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz Merry Christmas - mommy1 Sorry for your loss - KingFisher Sorry to hear of the old girl's passing - ~firefly~ Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Sorry for you loss, wish this was real. - steeler58 Congratulations on your 100th post! - fishmommie Thanks for the Rep! - steeler58 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carapar56 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Carapar56 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Carapar56 HIV/AIDS - Carapar56 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Carapar56 

0 Not allowed!
    Huh they're very beautiful, you're pictures are gorgeous as ever. Could I perhaps request some shots of the tank overall? I'd like to see the plant growth and such c:

0 Not allowed!
    Not in the current state it's now but yes, it's time again. Probably this weekend when I've done the pruning and scraped the green spot of the front window. I'm getting on top of that now but it's not gone yet.

This is the most recent one I have but that's a month old already.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I love how natural the tank looks. What type of leaves are you using on the bottom? I really like the look natural leaves give a tank.

0 Not allowed!
    Ah.. ****, I keep forgetting the English name for that. We call it American oak, I think you guys call it northern red oak. I liked the size and shape of it and the fact I can pick these from my mother's grave in the fall.

Past experience has shown me that pretty much every oak is fine. Beech works for some people but my barbs didn't like it.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Hmm I wonder if I can use collected leaves... I'm scared they're might be contaminants on them.. The environment here in New Jersey isn't the cleanest.

0 Not allowed!
    That tank looks better than most of the freshwater tanks at London Aquarium.

What's your latest stocking numbers/species?
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan
    ~ My 350 Litre Tank Journal ~

0 Not allowed!
    Err... let's see.

6 harlequins (Trigonostigma Espei)
    15 green neons (Paracheirodon simulans)
    6 corydoras pygmaeus
    1 gold tetra (Hemigrammus rodwayi)
    6 marbled hatchets (Carnegiella strigata)
    3 Ancistrus claro

I have no clue how many shrimp

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Hey talldutchie is there anywhere you know online you could get red oak leaves? I'm finding it quite difficult to find them around my house, they only think I seem to find is black oak, holly, and a few random weird leaves that I can't identify.

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast