· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For when you re-stock the 10g... - Nick_Pavlovski   Good Luck With Your New Fish :) - MeganL3985   Uh.....  I just wanted to give you a gift   :  ) - Kuli_Loach   have a burger! - cocoa_pleco   for always being helpful....didn't know if you were old enough to drink or not. lol :) - squirt_12   
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ♣Erik3.8.07♣   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ♣Erik3.8.07♣   

Default question about signatures

0 Not allowed!
    so everyone here has what kind of tanks and fish they have in there sig and no one has custom pictures on them. are picture sigs just not allowed?
    5 gallon-- my oh noes emergency tank
    10 gallon nano-reef-- clownfish, coral banded shrimp, snails, hermits, live rock
    46 gallon community-- tetras, danios, gouramis, platies, guppies, glass cats, corys, pleco

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - RichBowyer   For the donation...thanks! - A340   Merry Christmas :) - squirt_12   Merry Christmas! - SkarloeysMom   Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! - 2manyfish   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Drumachine09   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Drumachine09   Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Drumachine09   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Drumachine09   Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Drumachine09   

0 Not allowed!
    Nope. Pictures are not allowed in signatures. It would stretch the page length, and It would take forever to get them to load.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure can pay the rent.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    nope, we cant have pics, but some forums allow it

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For when you re-stock the 10g... - Nick_Pavlovski   Good Luck With Your New Fish :) - MeganL3985   Uh.....  I just wanted to give you a gift   :  ) - Kuli_Loach   have a burger! - cocoa_pleco   for always being helpful....didn't know if you were old enough to drink or not. lol :) - squirt_12   
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ♣Erik3.8.07♣   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ♣Erik3.8.07♣   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumachine09
    Nope. Pictures are not allowed in signatures. It would stretch the page length, and It would take forever to get them to load.
    what if they just set a pixel limit so it wont be to big and wont stretch thee page or take forever to load?
    10 gallon nano-reef-- clownfish, coral banded shrimp, snails, hermits, live rock
    46 gallon community-- tetras, danios, gouramis, platies, guppies, glass cats, corys, pleco

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik
    what if they just set a pixel limit so it wont be to big and wont stretch thee page or take forever to load?
    on a old gta forum i was on they had something where you could load any size image, but if after there was a red border (meaning it was too large), and you left it, you would have your signature disabled. if you picture was all green around the edges, it was acceptable size

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoa_pleco
    on a old gta forum i was on they had something where you could load any size image, but if after there was a red border (meaning it was too large), and you left it, you would have your signature disabled. if you picture was all green around the edges, it was acceptable size
    that sounds like a good idea that would work

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

So you can have one - Dave66   I thought that you could use another gift.....i hope you like beer!!?? - squirt_12   good job on tank - Lady Hobbs   congrats on the soon to be kid! - cocoa_pleco   Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985   
    Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Futureboy   AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Futureboy   

0 Not allowed!
    Personally i like having it like this, You guys with the amazing tanks would show us all up

And its faster for us stone age dialup users

Plus the page would be twice as wide with pictures of all cocoa's tanks
    30g Planted - Rocky Balbetta, albino corys, Neons, Bolivian rams
    55g - Australian perch, Medium crayfish, elodia
    10g - holding tank
    5g Hex - empty for the moment

100g empty
    Theres a man in the back of an ambulance dying for pizza

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    but even with dial-up, if there you were limited to a size it wouldnt take that long to load

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Cheers - Cliff   Merry Christmas! - Plecos   Happy Holidays. - gadget228   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue   Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue   

0 Not allowed!
    ...another site had a really cool tank gallery instead of a signature...you just clicked and it took you to a site where you could load the specs of each tank...

I quite liked that...

I'm not overly fond of the sig. pics either...they're fine when small enough, but some people insist on having theirs huge...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 3 Fancies, 2 Comets
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Mothers Day! - Drumachine09   Here's a little something for standing up and doing what you think is right! - RobbieG   Congrats On Your New Addition! :) - MeganL3985   for stuff! - Nick_Pavlovski   TOTM 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nick_Pavlovski   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SkarloeysMom   

0 Not allowed!
    but think of how much room Cocoa's sig would take up if there were pics for all his tanks! His posts would be a mile long.
    My tank:
    20g long - 8 Trigonostigma heteromorpha, 2 Corydoras brevirostris, 2 Corydoras agassizii, 1 Corydoras trilineatus named Julian