Results 1 to 10 of 13
Thread: greetings folks
12-01-2012, 12:22 AM #1Junior Member Guppy
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
Hello guys, i'm from Romania and this is me:photo (17).JPG
A few specs about myself:
- dimensions 47x20x20 inch ( rough conversion from the metric system )
- volume 80 us gallons
- filter Tetratec EX1200
- lights 2 x Osram, 2 x Dennerle
- heater 40 w undergravel Dennerle
- substrate JBL Manado, JBL AquaBasis Plus, JBL Florapol, Dennerle
- CO2 system made out of a fire extinguisher with external diffuser
The inhabitants are:
- 8 x bronze cory
- 5 x long fin peppered cory
- 1 x brown hoplo
- 1 x common pleco ( i know he's goint to get big, planning for a larger tank as we speak )
- 1 x blue ram ( planning to get more )
- 3 x angelfish ( 2 of them seem to be handicapped, they where oki when they where small but now as they grow they'r defects ar getting visible and i plan to remove them )
- 2 x apple snails ( lots more on the way, but they are way to small to be counted now )
- some red cherry shrimps ( in there just to keep the angelfish entertained )
- lots and lots of plants :D
p.s. i've had my fair share of playing and learning with small 10 gallon tanks, i'm still learning btw
12-01-2012, 12:26 AM #2
Welcome to the AC poelinca.
You'll like this place.Warning; Bulldog Pleco guarding my Sons tank now..
Please remember; every keystroke has a consequence.
12-01-2012, 12:28 AM #3
Welcome to ac! =) And your definitely going to need to give us pics of your tank!
12-01-2012, 12:33 AM #4Junior Member Guppy
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
Thanks guys, i'll post more pics once i get the hang of this upload thing, stay tuned.
12-01-2012, 12:52 AM #5
Welcome30 gal Freshwater
1 young Angel, 6 Pepper Corydoras, 5 Harlequin Rasbora 1 Bristle-nose Pleco
12-01-2012, 02:25 AM #6
Welcome to the community
The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act
12-01-2012, 03:10 AM #7
Welcome to AC! That's a beautiful tank you've got there. I would love to see more pics.
12-01-2012, 06:21 AM #8
Nice tank and welcome to the team.Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit. -Vince Lombardi
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep
12-01-2012, 08:45 AM #9
Welcome to the AC....
You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
12-01-2012, 10:15 AM #10
Welcome to the forumIf you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
"Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]