· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    Doesn't everyone's tank look like that?
    LOL Taurus

Mommy, I feel your pain.

My Oscar doesn't let me plant the entire RH third of his tank, He moves them. He also rescapes the sand into 5" piles in the corners.
    Oscars..

Give me some time to grow some stuff out & I can donate some plants to your cause if you decide to fight again .
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

Awards Showcase

Just Because - Surfdog A round for the fallen this Memorial Day weekend. - Compass I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 
    Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 
    cheers - Fishhook Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 
    We miss you... - Compass thank you for the filter! - RiversGirl for the fun game! - SeaLady Thank you very very much!! - Compass Love the games. Thank you :) - rebecca_finny 

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the comments guys. It's nice to know I am not the only one with re-decorating fish and I am in good company
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Awards Showcase

For your AC tank! - Northernguy Nice job on the tank! - Brookfish I sure hope this helps! lol Good luck! - Northernguy congrats on the fish - Lab_Rat This is a lucky Neon! - Northernguy 
    Such a good fish Mommy! lol - Northernguy Congrats on your award! - Brookfish Sorry about your Guppy! - Brookfish i hope the guppies are okay :) - Demi ^_^ this is a guppy? lol - domjd05 
    Happy B-Day :) - Agassizii Happy Birthday =D - Aeonflame Happy Birthday! - Brookfish for an excellent post - Lab_Rat thanks for the gift XD - genocidex 
    This makes 2, 8 to go! - homemadepopcorn thanks so much for coming to my aid! - fishmommie 

0 Not allowed!
    Haha my pleco is actually guilty of this. He HATES anubias for some reason--and he buried all my dwarf hairgrass.

I had tons of anubias all over my driftwood and it was constantly flowering and perfect, and one day Jonesy (the pleco) went nuts and tore them all to shreds. I replanted them all, and he tore them up again...

So then I got dwarf hairgrass and planted it in different areas hoping to make a carpet... He decided he didn't like that either and buried it in the sand! Lol
    29 Gallon Tank : planted. stock: 2 GBR, 13 Harlequin Rasbora, 5 otocinclus, bn pleco
    Journal

6.6 Fluval Chi: planted. stock: 1 male halfmoon betta
    Journal

Awards Showcase

Just Because - Surfdog A round for the fallen this Memorial Day weekend. - Compass I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 
    Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 
    cheers - Fishhook Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 
    We miss you... - Compass thank you for the filter! - RiversGirl for the fun game! - SeaLady Thank you very very much!! - Compass Love the games. Thank you :) - rebecca_finny 

0 Not allowed!
    Well, after all my complaining yesterday, they actually gave me a few minutes during last nights water change to clean the glass. They didn't give me enough time to clean it well before the big male started going after my hand so it still needs some work, but I can see in the tank again. This afternoon when I got up the filter outlet was laying on the bottom of the tank though. Stupid fish...

When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.

0 Not allowed!
    I too have given up on relatively flat substrate and live plants in with my CA or SA cichlids.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_am_511
    Lighten up its just the internet its not like someone came in your house and punched a baby in the face.

0 Not allowed!
    I think somebody needs to put a magfloat on their Xmas wish list

My cichlids sadly never bothered the plants but my L330 took pride in ripping them all off the wood and out of the substrate on a nightly basis....he also destroyed the fake plants.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Mom, yours look better but, I'm not a fish. At least they haven't started moving the rocks around yet.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Jenn, I've thought about a Magfloat, but with all the sand being flung around the tank I think I would just end up with a scratched mess on the glass.
    Thank you Dave, I am glad I thought ahead enough to put the eggcrate on the bottom. They haven't started moving rocks yet, but they have dug underneath them enough that a couple have fallen.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    wow mommy, props for fighting that long. But you can't fight fate so glad you gave in to the wills of nature.

Until next time that is...DUN DUN DUN

20 gallon tall -7 paskai's rainbowfish (neons and blue eyes), 8 rasbora het, 2 blue ninja shrimp, 9 cherry shrimp, 3 algae eating shrimp, 2 nerite snail, 2 pc driftwood planted with anubias and narrowleaf java fern.
    Other plants in tank - 1 bunch anacharis (separated), 1 bunch water wysteria (separated), 1 red wendii, Mossball, 1 microsword plant (separated), 1 package of staurogyne repense (separated)

Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat[
    1 Rat - Domino aka Domi
    1 Robo hamster - Spice

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    My bettas love poking the smaller bits of ornamentation in their tank around. They'd be rearranging the substrate if their mouths were big enough to lift the pieces of gravel.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12