Results 1 to 10 of 57
11-29-2012, 01:20 PM #1
Caption Contest VII - Win 5000 AC$
Many of you know how this works but here it is again:
* Three rounds, One photo per round.
* Enter as often as you like, Please limit your captions to three per post, Please limit comments about previous captions to the title line if you would.
* You will have 12 to 24 hours notice when the pictures are about to change.
* Each time I bump this thread I will repost the current picture being captioned as a reminder
* You can't win if you don't play and there is no entry fee, So you have nothing to lose.
* Each photo will have a single cash prize of $5000 for the best caption.
* Just to clarify: There is no required minimum membership time period or any other criteria like that for this contest. All members can play.
Here is your first photo:
Bring it on
Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.
A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.