· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default 36 Gallon Bowfront Multi tank

0 Not allowed!
    We've decided to do a multi tank. It's a 36 gallon bowfront. We have a plant light (T5 dual) or just the factory light we can use? Do they like plants? I know sand, but do they like a finer sand or like the african sand (the black and white http://www.marinedepot.com/Caribsea_...0772-vi.html)? We have fairly hard, high pH water (although we are succesful breeders of rams, go figure). It has dual Aquaclear 70's running on the tank. what's the best to feed them (we feed our rams NLS cichlid pellets). What's a good number to start with of the multis? Are there top dwelling tank mates that are a good match? We do want to breed them so if not it's okay. Thank you, sorry for all the Questions, I'm pretty excited :)

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Hi, setting up my 55 gallon tank and am wanting to find some Multi's for the tank, thought I'd try and start with at least 6-8 adults. If anyone has any for sale or knows of anyone who may have some for sale please let me know. I live in Wichita Falls Tx. at present time, moved from Bloomsburg Pa. about 6 months ago, not necessarily the smartest move but so be it, also if anyone lives in the area or close by let me know. Thanks.
    Learn how to design with 642-997 braindumps design tutorials, 70-271 design guide, along with expert articles on web design and graphics . Become expert with 642-072 web designing course.main site brain dumps For more information visit VMWARE site and also see on University of Oxford and more detail visit this page Albany State University ,Good Luck.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    this thread is over 4 months old.

please utilize the search feature on this forum for where to post asking to buy fish...this isn't the place and nobody will respond to that inquiry in this section.