· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Dang it tiara she's killing me too....

20 gallon tall -7 paskai's rainbowfish (neons and blue eyes), 8 rasbora het, 2 blue ninja shrimp, 9 cherry shrimp, 3 algae eating shrimp, 2 nerite snail, 2 pc driftwood planted with anubias and narrowleaf java fern.
    Other plants in tank - 1 bunch anacharis (separated), 1 bunch water wysteria (separated), 1 red wendii, Mossball, 1 microsword plant (separated), 1 package of staurogyne repense (separated)

Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat[
    1 Rat - Domino aka Domi
    1 Robo hamster - Spice

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shidohari
    Dang it tiara she's killing me too....
    Join the club...

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

0 Not allowed!
    Most people could find room for a 5-10G. Top of dresser, counter, desk, etc. Really no reason not to give in since you can get a decent tank kit at big box stores under $30 plus the shipping on the fish.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I got a decent 5gal kit at Petsmart for $27 I think. There are a few males in need of homes yet, all the females are spoken for.

However, I do understand that people don't want to become "that fish person" with tanks all over the house, or, to be become worse with the MTS. And there is the conundrum of taking the time to cycle it when the fish will be arriving presently. Fortunately, bettas are a *bit* more tolerant of fish-in cycling's tank parameters.

My older daughter (almost 5) has decided that we are keeping one cambodian female and has named her Zebra. Sigh. I'm gonna be "that fish lady" on top of "that cat lady" and "that plant lady." I guess I should be thankful that my love of living things didn't extend to me being "the lady with a million kids." No more of those.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm already "that fish person". The sign outside my bedroom door reads "Lair of Crazy Fish Lady".

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not that fish person yet...Hell if it wasn't inhuman and unfishworthy i'd find a new home for mr nippy aka jack in the five gallon tank and take one of the giant bettas off of bethy's hands especially since i live in northern KY

though he's probably mr nippy partially the fact that he started in the two gallon tank

20 gallon tall -7 paskai's rainbowfish (neons and blue eyes), 8 rasbora het, 2 blue ninja shrimp, 9 cherry shrimp, 3 algae eating shrimp, 2 nerite snail, 2 pc driftwood planted with anubias and narrowleaf java fern.
    Other plants in tank - 1 bunch anacharis (separated), 1 bunch water wysteria (separated), 1 red wendii, Mossball, 1 microsword plant (separated), 1 package of staurogyne repense (separated)

Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat[
    1 Rat - Domino aka Domi
    1 Robo hamster - Spice

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    There are six fish left...any takers out there?

Shipping has been an interesting adventure, but all the fish shipped so far have arrived in great shape.

PLEASE, TAKE A FISH! I CAN'T HANDLE FOUR TANKS! I mean, I am handling all these water changes because I have to, but I don't enjoy it. Just a lot of fish.

Thanks.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I'm definitely a taker, but there's no shipping to here ;_;

Did you get ahold of Icy about two or more of them?

9. Default Beautiful baby!

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you BethyMT! I could not figure out how to upload pics, so I put a pic of lil one as my avatar, hopefully ya'll can see it! Still thinking of a name, but he/she is fitting in well with my oto clan :)

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I did reply to your PM Bethy but you haven't replied yet? Do you have any pics, if I could see them I may be interested.