· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Having just bought a Thailand super red HMPK myself...I can tell you Express shipping is nothing to the PITA and expense of importing a fish. It is my first time importing and unless it is one hell of a nice fish probably my last time.

Being a US fish it will probably get to 3-3.5", my own giant is 3.5" and large by betta standards...still a small fish. A 5.5G is fine IMO...bettas arnt notoriously active or messy.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Dang it if i had another aquarium and space for another betta i'd get one.

Congrats on your offspring but i have way too many tanks as it is lol...

20 gallon tall -7 paskai's rainbowfish (neons and blue eyes), 8 rasbora het, 2 blue ninja shrimp, 9 cherry shrimp, 3 algae eating shrimp, 2 nerite snail, 2 pc driftwood planted with anubias and narrowleaf java fern.
    Other plants in tank - 1 bunch anacharis (separated), 1 bunch water wysteria (separated), 1 red wendii, Mossball, 1 microsword plant (separated), 1 package of staurogyne repense (separated)

Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat[
    1 Rat - Domino aka Domi
    1 Robo hamster - Spice

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra
    *pokes BethyMT* I sent you a note about my friend in Washington who would like two giants... I was wondering if you got it. She's the person who got me hooked on them, and she lost most of her bettas when some jerkoff poisoned her tank. She's had big bettas before... A king betta who had a taste for crickets.

I thought I lost that PM, but I found it again. Let me do a count of how many are spoken for,and how many are left, and I'll message her.

Would anybody be game for a regular sized one? I have a couple girls who look to be regular size (but who knows at this point), and they are so cute. One looks solid grey-ish, so I'd assume another black lace or maybe just black. The other is a black lace with red fins. If nobody takes them I may just keep a sorority in the 20 gallon. Those little ones are real gems too.

As an aside, I am keeping one of the bigger boys(I think a boy, sigh), we're calling him Mr. Sassypants since he's a little terror. Can I tell you...he's got more personality than can fit in his tank. He's a gorgeous black/red with blue shimmers. He's not the biggest, but he was so dang cute,flaring at all of his siblings and defending his little betta log territory. He also is a piglet...have to watch him,he's already a little bit "fluffy" from eating too much! I'm smitten...really,they are all very nice fish.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    You're making me want one even more

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    tell me about it but i have no more room for any tanks and the one i have available is still cycling and it's dedicated to something else...but really...:: smacks herself:: DOWN JAMI...

sorry i'm better now

20 gallon tall -7 paskai's rainbowfish (neons and blue eyes), 8 rasbora het, 2 blue ninja shrimp, 9 cherry shrimp, 3 algae eating shrimp, 2 nerite snail, 2 pc driftwood planted with anubias and narrowleaf java fern.
    Other plants in tank - 1 bunch anacharis (separated), 1 bunch water wysteria (separated), 1 red wendii, Mossball, 1 microsword plant (separated), 1 package of staurogyne repense (separated)

Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat[
    1 Rat - Domino aka Domi
    1 Robo hamster - Spice

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    still wishing you would ship to canada.....
    40 gallon: native tank, rock bass, yellow perch, chub minnows
    20 gallon: (cycling, will be) 6 zebra danios, 6 cardinal tetras, RCS, moss wall
    10 gallon: salamander halfmoon betta named Gilligan(my avatar), RCS

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I wish I could too, Joshua. But I just can't risk sending you a fish that may not arrive to you in time. I'm just a cruddy amateur at all of this.

Seriously, the only reason I have some idea how to do to this is because I've totally spammed the betta forum on how to do this (raise these guys, ship them). So far they are really doing well...I can tell they are growing already, but that may be more because of luck than my care.

Gotta love these 50% per day water changes. Shaping up my arms.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The parents. Dad first, then mom. I am seeing some lovely black layered over with red and topped off with blue sheen on some of these babies. Just beautiful. Even some of these so-called "black lace" may mature to be black/reds with varying degrees of iridescence.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Beautiful ^w^

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

0 Not allowed!
    Your killing me LOL. Though I really really want one, I would be a horrible fish keeper taking on a fish I have no proper home for. Grrrr..... why cant I have a huge house??
    2 10 gallon tanks, 1 20 gallon tank, 1 Fluval Edge, 1 29 gallon tank, and one backyard pond.