· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Where are you located in Ohio? I'm in Southern Ohio but make trips to the central and NE part of the state to see family.

I'd be interested in a male, or a few females to start a community.

Thanks

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm southwest of Cleveland. South of the city called Elyria. About two hours north east of Columbus. If you can make it up here, you can have what you want, if all goes well.

Tiari - when this deal was coming down, I thought of you....you HAVE to get one!! I know you want one...
    Beth
    1 - 55 gallon planted community
    3 - 10 to 20 gallon planted betta tanks
    My advice: slow down, think, and be willing to learn. Then you'll be fine, no matter what.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    {Raises hand} There is always room in my tank.
    55 Gallon community tank that is probably a bit overstocked....dont judge me

0 Not allowed!
    LOL My husband would kill me. I don't currently have a tank for it, or the room.......... and I don't dare put a giant in with the neon tank LOL
    2 10 gallon tanks, 1 20 gallon tank, 1 Fluval Edge, 1 29 gallon tank, and one backyard pond.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Tiari, hey....we can be dead together.

I have purposefully been avoiding thinking about what my husband is gonna say when he sees all these bettas in the house. Since he didn't even know I liked bettas that much. Oh wait, I didn't even know I liked bettas this much.

Sheesh. At this point, I have four tanks going, probably more as these guys grow out (if I can do that before taking what's left to the LFS).

My total family is gonna be: me, dh, two little kids, six indoor-only cats, a slew of tropical fish and a sh*t ton of giant bettas. Woo. I'm crazy.
    Beth
    My advice: slow down, think, and be willing to learn. Then you'll be fine, no matter what.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Tiari, hey....we can be dead together.

I have purposefully been avoiding thinking about what my husband is gonna say when he sees all these bettas in the house. Since he didn't even know I liked bettas that much. Oh wait, I didn't even know I liked bettas this much.

Sheesh. At this point, I have four tanks going, probably more as these guys grow out (if I can do that before taking what's left to the LFS).

My total family is gonna be: me, dh, two little kids, six indoor-only cats, a slew of tropical fish and a sh*t ton of giant bettas. Woo. I'm crazy.
    Beth

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Please PM me if you still wish to have one of these bettas. It will take longer to get these all out than I anticipated.

I will be taking a break from the board, but still checking PMs. Thanks

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I wish I could get one. But you already said no to cross-border shipping.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bethyMT
    Please PM me if you still wish to have one of these bettas. It will take longer to get these all out than I anticipated.

I will be taking a break from the board, but still checking PMs. Thanks
    i pmed u i live in taylor michigan, how much would shipping cost? and will paypal work for payment

Awards Showcase

For your AC tank! - Northernguy Nice job on the tank! - Brookfish I sure hope this helps! lol Good luck! - Northernguy congrats on the fish - Lab_Rat This is a lucky Neon! - Northernguy 
    Such a good fish Mommy! lol - Northernguy Congrats on your award! - Brookfish Sorry about your Guppy! - Brookfish i hope the guppies are okay :) - Demi ^_^ this is a guppy? lol - domjd05 
    Happy B-Day :) - Agassizii Happy Birthday =D - Aeonflame Happy Birthday! - Brookfish for an excellent post - Lab_Rat thanks for the gift XD - genocidex 
    This makes 2, 8 to go! - homemadepopcorn thanks so much for coming to my aid! - fishmommie 

0 Not allowed!
    I've never even heard of Giant Betta!
    29 Gallon Tank : planted. stock: 2 GBR, 13 Harlequin Rasbora, 5 otocinclus, bn pleco
    Journal

6.6 Fluval Chi: planted. stock: 1 male halfmoon betta
    Journal