· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Red face Peaceypeas 75g Cichlid Journal

0 Not allowed!
    This is a rough little post until i get new pictures of my tank in its current stage, but seeing my tank building progress has been neat over the past few months. I've really gotten into it.

Ill update my list of cichlids but right now i have around 30 thriving fish.

my jack dempsey!

while i was building my tank

early shot of my tank

closest to what it looks like today, and yes my dog loves my fish.

0 Not allowed!
    Nice setup. Nice dog. It always cool when you can share your hobby with others in the family lol.
    Roll the Dice!

0 Not allowed!
    Your tank looks good. However, it isnt recommended to mix African and new world cichlids. I would recommend going with one or the other. Otherwise looks awesome:)
    Coastie-to-be... hopefully.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    i love the pictures of your tank and fish...i do hope your dog wasn't doing what i thought it looked like he was doing in his first picture.

Glad he loves the fish though and gets along with them. he's also very handsome...is he part golden retriever?
    6 gal column- 1 powder blue dwarf gourami, 1 bronze cory, and one nerite snail, planted.
    10 gal - 2 F celebus rainbows, 3 ghost shrimp, 1 nerite snail, 1 mystery snail, planted
    10 gal #2 - 6 flame tetras, 1 ornate tetra, 1 nerite snail, and 1 emperor tetra planted
    Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    its my pound puppy, Effie Oso, shes part husky part lab we think? just under50lbs so shes the perfect size. she thinks the tanks are hers, tries to eat the fish from infront of the glass and lays down and watches them until she falls asleep.... lol, shes great.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    and im working on sorting out my mix of fish, just waiting on a good priced tank setup to come along, maybe for christmas *hint hint*

i just set up a 10g lol, i had an old filter not being used and my tadpole is all grown up now so i splurged, got a 10g tank, some white sand, and 2 convict cichlids... i really need to get back to school so this hobby doesnt turn into something worse

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Great pics, thanks for sharing! Your dog reminds me of my son. He loves watching the fish.

Sometimes, however, he gets too enthusiastic and freaks out my Silver Dollars.

The Rainbows love him.
    Livestreaming my 220 Gallon Aquarium
    5.5 M Betta
    10 Pea Puffers
    20 Harlequins, Neons, Platies, Guppies, Cories, Nerite Snails
    55 Silver Dollars, Pearl Gourami, Hillstream Loach, Mollies, Serpae Tetras, African Dwarf Frog, Leopard Bush Fish, Bleeding Heart Tetras, Chocolate Talking Cat, Banjo Cat
    55 Red, Blue, Boesemani Rainbows, Zebra Dainos, Zebra Loaches, Platies, Moonlight Gourami, Bristlenose Pleco
    35 Red Tailed Shark, Amazon Puffers
    220 Black Skirt, Lemon Tetras and Bala Sharks