Hello all. I'm looking for an informed and honest opinion here. Here's the scenario:

My wife has a 55 gallon tank with 8 angels. She bought them all when they were very small. They have grown quickly. There are also 8 emperor tetras in the tank that were established before the angels arrives in order to complete a cycle. We haven't had problems between the two species.

In the last few days I have noticed one particular angel being bullied by another. The tank is heavily planted, and this fish generally spends it's time hiding in the swords near the bottom.

We also have a 29 gallon tank that has been going for years. It currently holds 4 rasboras, 2 cory cats, i kuhli loach and 2 silver dollars. No real issues with this tank other than being unable to keep the dollars from annhiliating the plants.

Here's my question: Can I move the badgered angel into the 29? I realize that it's small for such a species, but it would only be the one. Basically I want to know if it's worse for the angel to remain in the 55 or be moved.

A side note: We have had angel eggs laid on the filter of the 55 in the last 2 weeks on 2 separate occasions. They get eaten in a few days, usually after the light goes out. Don't know if this matters, just disclosing.