· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Hybrid View

1. Talking Couldnt be happier :)

0 Not allowed!
    5 weeks ago i recieved my 35 gallon long rectangle tank from a good friend, already had in mind what was going into it, cycled it for 3.5 weeks, everything is stable as can be now, went to my local pets store and got my baby pleco and a medium piece of drift wood ( buying another piece tomorow) and some good food, also have good veggies for him too, floated him in my tank for 30 min and set him free, he has been swimming around free from the 10 gallon tank he was in with no care in the world, i do no he will out grow the tank, then ill put him in my 120 gallon, just wanted to share how good of an experience it has been to get him to a home other than a pets store :) pics will be added of this little guy :)

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Nice. Its always really cool when you can see them enjoying the extra room they have. Is it a standard? We just picked up a green phantom (L200 Hi-Fin) recently and have loved having him in our 55. I cant wait till the light doesn't bother him tho. Its hard to get a really good look at him in all his glory when he only comes out in the dark.
    "A grain of sand is all I ever wanted to be. Lay me down and let the water wash over me, wash over me." -Mickey Newbury
    ~-~-~ }~)){'> <}MocE{> }~)){'> ~-~-~
    Prove that size doesn't matter www.bigfishcampaign.org
    Painted fish belong on canvas, not in aquaria www.deathbydyeing.org

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephalem
    Nice. Its always really cool when you can see them enjoying the extra room they have. Is it a standard? We just picked up a green phantom (L200 Hi-Fin) recently and have loved having him in our 55. I cant wait till the light doesn't bother him tho. Its hard to get a really good look at him in all his glory when he only comes out in the dark.
    I have to get an double led strip instead of a hood, i got a sweet deal so theres regular day light and an option for moon light ( dark light) for only 65 bucks. And right now i have a standard hob filter but for christmas im getting a canister filter and a small powerhead, but the lights are color max lights, which improve the photosynthasis of my java moss on my piece of drift wood, all in all it is a great tank and the fish love it, (: