Quote Originally Posted by webs5361
Okay, that is cool. I am just trying to be a cautious as possible.... Also on a side-note my pleco just ate an algae wafer. Maybe he is going to make it after all.
yeah! that's great on the wafer.

And you can absolutely acclimate that way. I prefer the drip method but this should be fine. I would check to see what the PH level is in the LFS water. if there's a vast diff from your PH, I'd drip.

MY LFS's ph is 8.2. Mine is 6.8. I HAVE to drip or the shock will kill them but once they're acclimated, it's no problem.

have fun shopping