· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Try some other fish

0 Not allowed!
    I have my female betta in with male guppies and breeding swordtails... they swim well together.
    My male was once with my other guppies and they lived happily together.
    Some people get 3 neon tetras... they are small, peaceful and look good with the betta.

0 Not allowed!
    I wouldn't keep neon tetra in groups less than 10-15. They are schooling fish and should be kept as such.

EDIT: I'd also be wary of keeping a male betta with male guppies in case he sees them as rival male bettas.

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe what you perceive to be bored to him is relaxing and restful without "friends" he may not want. He may take afternoon naps (like me). LOL

Awards Showcase

For your AC tank! - Northernguy Nice job on the tank! - Brookfish I sure hope this helps! lol Good luck! - Northernguy congrats on the fish - Lab_Rat This is a lucky Neon! - Northernguy 
    Such a good fish Mommy! lol - Northernguy Congrats on your award! - Brookfish Sorry about your Guppy! - Brookfish i hope the guppies are okay :) - Demi ^_^ this is a guppy? lol - domjd05 
    Happy B-Day :) - Agassizii Happy Birthday =D - Aeonflame Happy Birthday! - Brookfish for an excellent post - Lab_Rat thanks for the gift XD - genocidex 
    This makes 2, 8 to go! - homemadepopcorn thanks so much for coming to my aid! - fishmommie 

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah I'm not looking to add fish to this tank anyhow. It's a 6.6 and he's plenty happy by himself--I mostly just wanted to get him a little more active. Putting stuff in front of his tank on occasion seems to get him interested and swimming about more!
    29 Gallon Tank : planted. stock: 2 GBR, 13 Harlequin Rasbora, 5 otocinclus, bn pleco
    Journal

6.6 Fluval Chi: planted. stock: 1 male halfmoon betta
    Journal

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    also my tanks are planted for my betta and in the case of my ten gallon my betta and his cory friends so they have places to hide.

Jack loves swimming around in his crypto haven. That and he's on the desk next to my computer. So he gets to see alot.
    6 gal column- 1 powder blue dwarf gourami, 1 bronze cory, and one nerite snail, planted.
    10 gal - 2 F celebus rainbows, 3 ghost shrimp, 1 nerite snail, 1 mystery snail, planted
    10 gal #2 - 6 flame tetras, 1 ornate tetra, 1 nerite snail, and 1 emperor tetra planted
    Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat