· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation $1000 for you - LIMITED TIME OFFER

0 Not allowed!
    [Not spam Bhrino ;-P]

Here's the deal:

In the next 30 minutes everybody that posts the criteria below in this thread gets a $1000. Simple enough right?

Post the Make, Model, Color and age of the vehicle you took your initial drivers license test in.

To clarify: I am not saying you need to say it was "a 1961 Chevy", You can put "a three year old ... whatever".
    No need to date these events you know :-P.

So, No need to state the year just how old it was when you took your test. I will start:

I took my test in a 9yo blue Datsun pickup.

You have 30 minutes to post here and score some free $$$.... GO!
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

0 Not allowed!
    I took my test in a dark-green two door 18 year old Pontiac Parisienne

I miss that car
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I actually took driver's ed in high school.. and got a certificate to take to the DMV. I suppose the vehicle at the time was a 99'ish chevy cavilier. There were some that were green, some that were white. I'm guessing at the time the cars were 3-4 years old.
    Last edited by chocological; 11-14-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Awards Showcase

Happy Mother's Day! - Slaphppy7 For 7,000 posts!! - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 For working with new fish keepers! Outstanding this month. - Taurus Just Because - Surfdog 
    A round for the fallen this Memorial Day weekend. - Compass I had no cup, so I put it on a bun... - Slaphppy7 You are amazing! So smart and giving. - SeaLady Can't give you any more rep, but well said! - steeler58 Thank again!! You seem to enjoy your coffee. - steeler58 
    Thanks for the rep!! - Compass this doesnt look like pie... not the right kind.. - Sandz for providing solid guidance to others - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass cheers - Fishhook 
    Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass No Message - Fishhook beeeeeeeer! - Sandz Bottoms up! (even though you don't drink, lol) - Slaphppy7 We miss you... - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    I took my test in a 1 year old, white and blue, Ford F150
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

0 Not allowed!
    Subaru Forester, white, 2011
    1 year old since year is irrelevant
    Coastie-to-be... hopefully.

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas! - Lab_Rat thank you for the birthday wishes - mommy1 Happy One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue For being understanding, thank you - Cliff (closest I could find to a catfish) Thanks for the nomination! - sheamurai 
    Thank you for the MOTM nomination - mommy1 I think you deserve a random gift. Yes, I think you do. - PhillipOrigami For being a fellow MA native! - Lolita Happy Birthday to you. - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 I've not seen anyone with an umbrella here. You seem to have an odd collection of gifts...so here's my contribution. :-) - ~firefly~ "genocidex;1139790]stupid question... but would i be able to use lawn clovers in a tank?  lol"  REALLY - Strider199 crayfish! - Brhino thanks for sharing - sheamurai 
    For filling out my school! :) - Flyby Stardancer silly rabbit... - sheamurai They say one of these a day keeps doctors away.... - Trillianne Day Two... - Trillianne Thanks for the frogbit very much :) - Greentoads41 
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - genocidex 

0 Not allowed!
    2001 nissan maxima se, silver 11 yrs old i think..... i got it second hand at the time of the test... so it was new for me.
    KING OF THE GOLD BARBS RAWR!!!!
    I wonder if i plant one of my tiger barbs would the demon seed grow to a full tree?
    gotta love them bunnies!
    I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!

0 Not allowed!
    Ha I got off cheap

I will give an extra 100K bonus to anybody that had a higher temperature than me during the test . . .

"You want to drive home?" asked my mom "... meh" "You're not very excited" She snarked as I slumped on my side.

Then she touched my face "OMG!... " My Mom literally almost wrecked the truck at that moment.

She took my temp when we got home and then took me straight to hospital lol.

I had a 103F fever and it was the onset of bronchial pneumonia that kept me out of school for three months.

Fun story eh?
    I will get the payments out here in a bit.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah? Well I had the bubonic plague AND small pox the day I took the test.

Oh, and 3rd degree burns on my chest and neck.
    Last edited by Northerly; 11-14-2012 at 01:40 AM.
    Coastie-to-be... hopefully.

0 Not allowed!
    Dose a bad hang over count ???
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Talking I think everyone is paid :-D

0 Not allowed!
    I don't think self-inflicted wounds count, But I would like to take this opportunity to say congrats Cliff.