Thread: Caption Contest V - Win 5000 AC$
11-13-2012, 08:13 PM #1
Caption Contest V - Win 5000 AC$
Many of you know how this works but here it is again:
* Three rounds, One photo per round.
* Enter as often as you like, Please limit your captions to three per post, Please limit comments about previous captions to the title line if you would.
* You will have 12 to 24 hours notice when the pictures are about to change.
* Each time I bump this thread I will repost the current picture being captioned as a reminder
* You can't win if you don't play and there is no entry fee, So you have nothing to lose.
* Each photo will have a single cash prize of $5000 for the best caption.
Here is your first photo:
Bring it on!
Last edited by Goes to 11!; 11-13-2012 at 08:28 PM.I have six words for you.
11-13-2012, 08:59 PM #2
MinneYoda FatsLiters to Gallons conversion calculator
"Keeping fish for any period of time doesn't make you experienced if you're doing it wrong. What does, is acknowledging those mistakes and learning from them." ~Aeonflame
" I like a spicy and flavorful BM" ~850R
"your argument is invalid." ~Mommy1
11-13-2012, 09:07 PM #3
In his younger years Yoda was a renound HustlerMy therapist says I need a bigger tank . . . . .
11-13-2012, 10:33 PM #4
His daddy was not happy...http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...da_hustler.jpg
It's a little known fact that "Maggie" by Rod Stewart is a chronicle of Yodas pre-Jedi life... Except he actually went the shooting pool route.I have six words for you.
11-14-2012, 05:11 AM #5
Rules in post # 1I have six words for you.
11-14-2012, 05:13 AM #6
Up rack them you must...
Last edited by Honey Badger 1; 11-14-2012 at 05:19 AM.If it's called tourist season why can't I shoot them?
Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.
The truth is not something you hide behind but what you stand on!
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
11-14-2012, 05:32 PM #7
New picture coming in the next 24 hours.I have six words for you.
11-14-2012, 07:57 PM #8
The eight ball not hit , I must
11-14-2012, 08:51 PM #9
The force is strong with this one ball.American League Champions! TIGERS!
11-14-2012, 10:36 PM #10
BumpI have six words for you.