· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Hybrid View

1. Default Assistance with using AC

0 Not allowed!
    Hi! I'm relatively new to forums. Is there anywhere we can see our own profile page, combined with all of our recent posts and replies, and so on? It's hiding from me! lol
    Thanks for any & all help.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    When you access the forums page there's that line towards the top with "User CP, FAQ, Member List, New Posts, etc etc etc.) Click On FAQ > User Maintenance > How can I change the information in my profile. Also on top right of the pages is your login status, click on private messages then on the second page off to the left is your user settings and options. Not sure if there's a location to view your past posts.
    Last edited by ijankrom; 11-13-2012 at 03:49 PM.
    25 Gal - Tropical
    Custom made Wet/Dry/Sump Filter System, AquaClear 20 Powerhead, RenaCal Excel 300 Heater, artificial plants
    Fish - 5 Blackskirt Tetras, 8 Red Wag Platy's, 2 Silver Hatchet's, German Blue Ram, Bulldog Pleco, assassin snail.
    "Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisers bring success." King Solomon.
    Pictures of my 10 Gal Sump Filtration project

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Believe you can set it up to have every post you reply or create added to your subscribed threads. Then you can go to User CP and review all that stuff.
    25 Gal - Tropical
    Custom made Wet/Dry/Sump Filter System, AquaClear 20 Powerhead, RenaCal Excel 300 Heater, artificial plants
    Fish - 5 Blackskirt Tetras, 8 Red Wag Platy's, 2 Silver Hatchet's, German Blue Ram, Bulldog Pleco, assassin snail.
    "Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisers bring success." King Solomon.
    Pictures of my 10 Gal Sump Filtration project

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, that CP (Control Panel) is where you do it all. You can (and should) set your options to where you are only viewing messages from perhaps the last 45 days (or more) so you are not tempted to respond to old posts a year or two old?

Read the forum rules regarding signature size and other rules here, too. When you come into the forum each day, just click on "New Posts" at the top and the current discussions will appear for you easier.

Have fun and yell if you have more questions.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks everyone! Your suggestions worked like a charm. By setting my options to automatically subscribe to any threads I create or respond to I get all the info in the user control panel, just like you said! :)

6. Default any way to review purchases?

0 Not allowed!
    don't mean to hi jack this thread but hated to start another one since this one asks for assistance with using AC

I just purchased a gift for someone but just now realized it went to the wrong person. same user name but a little dash made the difference. is there anyway to get that gift back since I don't think the user it went to is even active lately.
    if not, no biggie. It's only money LOL

thanks
    Last edited by fishmommie; 11-15-2012 at 02:13 PM.
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, nerites & mystery snails
    15 g FW planted: crown tail betta, neons, snails
    90 g FW semi planted: Blood Parrots, severum, Jurupari, EBJD, congos, kribs, clown pleco, snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93939
    Fishless cycling: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ead.php?t=5640
    Cycling with fish: http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

0 Not allowed!
    Did you check Forum Store?

User CP.....edit shop options.....Shop Forum Store