· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your son's recovery - Slaphppy7   Healing prayers for Henry - RiversGirl   DIY water chnager, nice job! - Slaphppy7   My heart goes out to you and your little boy.  He is so strong and so are you. - angelcraze2   Healing prayers for little Henry (superman) - Silbar   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   

Default A danio that's not eating.

0 Not allowed!
    Hello all.

As of today one of the 5 danios added to my QT tank about a week ago is not eating and he's looking a little sluggish. Also it seems to have a wisker hanging out if it's mouth I don't recall the others having. In addition there might be a white spot or two on its right side doesn't look like ich at all, possibly columnaris? Then again it might be nothing it's a little hard to tell on these little fish with the colors that they are. I have attempted to get some pictures. It's the pink one. In the first picture of you zoom in you can see the wiskar I'm talking about
    IMG_7660.jpgIMG_7661.jpg
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your son's recovery - Slaphppy7   Healing prayers for Henry - RiversGirl   DIY water chnager, nice job! - Slaphppy7   My heart goes out to you and your little boy.  He is so strong and so are you. - angelcraze2   Healing prayers for little Henry (superman) - Silbar   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mspringer View Post
    Hello all.

As of today one of the 5 danios added to my QT tank about a week ago is not eating and he's looking a little sluggish. Also it seems to have a wisker hanging out if it's mouth I don't recall the others having. In addition there might be a white spot or two on its right side doesn't look like ich at all, possibly columnaris? Then again it might be nothing it's a little hard to tell on these little fish with the colors that they are. I have attempted to get some pictures. It's the pink one. In the first picture of you zoom in you can see the wiskar I'm talking about
    IMG_7660.jpgIMG_7661.jpg
    Ok so now 20 minutes later that one is on the bottom not dead but definitely not feeling so hot.
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Can you isolate him? A separate bin or breeder net?
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelcraze2 View Post
    Can you isolate him? A separate bin or breeder net?
    I don't have ether of those. Heck I just got the QT tank going. Think that would prolly just stress him out worse anyway?
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Upon further observation there is a second one that's not eating too.
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Also If one or two of them don't make it and I return them to the fish store should I go ahead and get more? Should I treat the tank with anything?
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Bump. @Slaphppy7 @roksor
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on the Platy fry - Silbar   Congrats on the shrimp! - Silbar   I loved the vid - Silbar   sfsamm - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Danios have little whiskers :) not all of them but most of the zebras do so that's nothing to worry about. What temp is the tank and have you tested your pH, Ammonia, nitrIte and nitrAte?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sfsamm View Post
    Danios have little whiskers :) not all of them but most of the zebras do so that's nothing to worry about. What temp is the tank and have you tested your pH, Ammonia, nitrIte and nitrAte?
    Tank temp is 72 degrees. Ph is high just like all of my tanks around 7.8-8. Ammonia 0 nitirite 0. Nitrate less than 5 ppm
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    These are new "glofish"?
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers