· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

Default Still alive, though very angry

2 Not allowed!
    Hey all,

As some will tell the world's gone mental.
    Still unable to get health care in a free health care country.

Beyond that just awaiting a chance to flee nz once I am fixed.

Mac

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    Hi Mac, good to hear from you, and yes, crazy times we live in now.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on the Platy fry - Silbar   Congrats on the shrimp! - Silbar   I loved the vid - Silbar   sfsamm - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Hey Mac i was actually wondering how you were doing down there. Our project had an engineer stuck in Australia since April 10th whom they wouldn't allow to exit the country as they refused to recognize his status as essential worker here in the states because he holds Canadian citizenship. He is married to an Australian woman so his status between the 3 countries is muddled when it comes to pandemic panic.

With work laws between here and Canada we were having issues being able to legally continue his employment status too! What a mess that was. He finally got authorized to leave on the 15th this month.

I'm glad your doing well, hows your little one doing?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Hey Mac! Great to hear from you even in this new mad, mad world. How are the little one and the Ms doing? Also I forget if you had started work on your new home or if that got nixed since you mentioned leaving NZ. Are you guys still on a lockdown over there? IL is slowly lessening restrictions, you are supposed to wear masks when put and about and stay 6 feet away yet restaurants can have outdoor dining with tables not 6 ft away and how do you wear a mask when eating/drinking in public? Its a weird and scary new normal for us all.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    House idea is well not going to happen.
    If I can I plan to buy one to spite the kiwis and charge rent they can't afford when I go back to Ozzie for revenge on their terrible health care treatment I have had.

Nz is about to become terribly poor country and lose most if not all its high skilled workers going over to Ozzie for higher wages and security.

Our leader is hell bent on full shut down internet only what she deams fit for us to see.

She loves her new abortion bill which allows full term babies to be terminated but left to die on their own with zero aid to help it to be painless.

She has cost us massive in suicide, poverty, crime, and jobloss.

And now she is busy buying the media, and adding images of her all over like as if she is Stalin.

Hope like hell I am out before its to late, still zero flights out of this dump.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    House idea is well not going to happen.
    If I can I plan to buy one to spite the kiwis and charge rent they can't afford when I go back to Ozzie for revenge on their terrible health care treatment I have had.

Nz is about to become terribly poor country and lose most if not all its high skilled workers going over to Ozzie for higher wages and security.

Our leader is hell bent on full shut down internet only what she deams fit for us to see.

She loves her new abortion bill which allows full term babies to be terminated but left to die on their own with zero aid to help it to be painless.

She has cost us massive in suicide, poverty, crime, and jobloss.

And now she is busy buying the media, and adding images of her all over like as if she is Stalin.

Hope like hell I am out before its to late, still zero flights out of this dump.
    mac, your leader sounds evil. If at all possible, try to find a way to leave.
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.