· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on the new salties - Slaphppy7   Have a clownfish! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   A bit of good luck to get you through Irma. - Taurus   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

Default 20 gallon planted

5 Not allowed!
    Starting a small nano. It's just a 20 gallon standard. I have the stand built and I just got the tank and lid today.

Here is a pic of the stand and one of the tank on the stand.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Looking forward to this build :) Any plans for fish or plants?
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Looking good, Jason!

Are you nixing the plans to paint/stain the stand, or is the cloth covering just temporary?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on the new salties - Slaphppy7   Have a clownfish! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   A bit of good luck to get you through Irma. - Taurus   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelcraze2 View Post
    Looking forward to this build :) Any plans for fish or plants?
    Haven't thought about fish yet. I have a general idea of the plants. Depending on the scape I end up going with, I have a vision of what I want it to look like if that makes sense. I'm taking my time with this one, I normally rush into things so we will see.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post
    Looking good, Jason!

Are you nixing the plans to paint/stain the stand, or is the cloth covering just temporary?
    I'm thinking of keeping it simple and saving some coin to use toward the equipment so I'm gonna stick with the cloth besides I think it looks decent :) long as I can live with it before I fill the tank and can't move it anymore.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Nothing wrong with the cloth. I use it to cover some of my stands, as well. Just be careful with spilling water on untreated wood.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post
    Just be careful with spilling water on untreated wood.
    True, hopefully no big spills lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Even small drips can get under the tank and stain it. I ruined my bedroom dresser with a 5g tank on top.
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Latest gifts & ribbons:

hero to a crayfish - RiversGirl   

0 Not allowed!
    Your tank looks good; I can't wait to see it all filled up and stocked. What style of planting are you going for? Jungle? Sparse? MD?
    It's better to have and not need then to need and not have; this is especially true when you're dealing with fish and you need itch medication.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I haven't made up my mind yet, it will still be a little while before I get to that point so I got time to think real hard About it lol