STUFF THAT WAS IN THE BOXES, PART IV, THE LAST PART, I SWEAR. I SHOULD GIVE OUT GIFTS TO ANYONE WHO HAS ACTUALLY READ ALL OF THIS

• Special water parameter test containers - these are actually pretty neat. It's a test tube with a built in color chart. Not that I have the corresponding kit. Trash.

They don't make 'em like they used to... did I mention the Guppy Fare?
  • Green plastic cavework - more of the decoration stuff I mentioned in a previous part. I understand what it is now that I found the rest of it - artificial suction-cup mounted caves. Trash.

I still don't know why it's "honey look what the cat just barfed up" green though.
  • A baggie with like four different copper testing/treating products - Copper's bad, m'kay? Trash.
  • Castle-themed decorations - I'm going for a natural looking aquarium so this stuff is out, but frankly some of it is just too cool looking to throw away.

Do YOUR aquarium decorations feature angelic figures carved in highly detailed imitation stonework? Didn't think so.
  • Fake plants - really terrible looking. I mean, I've got some cheap plastic plants in my goldfish tank, but these are just baaaad. Trash.
  • Roll of white laminated paper - I don't know. Backing for the tank with the opaque back?
  • Filter floss - Hey, something useful. Temporarily raised my hopes that I'd find a complete working filter system in the bottom of the box.
  • A screened wooden frame - the size of one of the openings in the acrylic tank's top. Stops jumpers, I guess. Pretty ugly, and there's only one for two openings, but... I'll keep for now.
  • Nonfunctional plastic thermometer - Trash.
  • Variety of scrubbing brushes - Including a steel one. Well, the tank could use some cleaning. Steel brushes are good for acrylic, right? Trash.
  • 1/2" Tubing - Couple short lengths. Could be useful, keep.
  • Pile of stuff that looks vaguely filtration related - Well, I haven't found anything else, so I guess this is it. I might be able to salvage some of the parts into something useful, maybe...

...but probably not.