I had a phantom Blue Pleco....

Decided to kill itself by drowning in the plant roots....

So i went to the local store... Seen one of these bad boys...

L333 Yellow King Tiger Pleco, LOVED it instantly, looked at the price tag... Nevermind... They wanted $60 a piece for them.

So i talked to one of the kids working there, asking about it. He said it was there for around a month and a half, and that if i wait another month that he can give me a discount, so i waited a month. Asked, and he said he could drop the price to $48, which still wasn't appealing to me! I bought my phantom blue pleco for $23. I told him i would think about it.

Later on, another couple weeks later. go back, look at the tank to chekc if it was still there, and would you look at that, there was TWO of them! i ask the manager about taking in a couple trades. He said yeah, he would take a trade on the right fish. I offered my Adult Angelfish(wasn't getting along with my bolivian rams), raphael catfish(wouldnt need anymore after i get the plecos), and three aspistogramma's. He said he'd take those on trade, and in return i could buy both of the pleco's for $50! So of course i took that offer.

Now i have had these two yelow king tiger plecos in my tank with my bolivan rams for the past week. And the pleco's haven't really came out at all. I have my driftwood arranged so that there's plenty of hiding spots. lots of plants in the tank. and i feed them plenty of food.

They still dont come out!!! I want my $50 pleco's to come out so i can see them! My old gold nugget pleco would come out all the time! Same with my phantom blue pleco!

Please help me!