I moved in to my grandma's house 2 years ago, leaving behind 3 cats and 4 dogs at my dad's house, and coming to nothing but an old tired cat. She always said no more cats, no dogs, no nothing except fish...

Today she called me over and asked if i wanted a dog. Just like that! I feel kinda bad because the dog im getting belongs to a woman in her class that is moving and has to get rid of him, but im so happy because, dog!!!

His name is Mr. Pattinson. He is 5 years old, a purebred maltese. I did all my research and it looks like he will be quite a responsibility. Ive never had a long-hair dog. Ive also never had a hair dog vs a fur dog. Apparently he will daily brushing, twice weekly tooth brushing, weekly baths, and monthly grooming. It says that if he doesnt get walked everyday he will develop behavioral issues, even if he plays outside all day, and if im not assertive as a strong pack leader he wont obey me... Im a very assertive pack leader, and i love brushing dogs, so this should be easy, just time consuming. :)