· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default My Yello Lab had babies

0 Not allowed!
    Hello all I got my breeding box installed and I stripped the mother fish. The other breeding box was no good 6 babies went through the holes and some happy bumble bee cichlids had a free lunch. I had to get an air pump as well, it operates the trickle system. The babies that I got out were 8 so if the others did not get eaten I would have had 11 not bad for the first clutch. I will post photos soon.

0 Not allowed!
    That's great! After this lot, you will probably find that you might get around 30 next time. Just don't forget to keep the female seperated for a little while, so that she can eat and get some condition back again. A lot of the time, once they start to breed, they will keep going and going, and the females can get terribly skinny.
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    She got out when I opened the lid and she fell to the ground and I put her in the tank without thinking. I did a feeding and she went to eat right away. I now know who the father is he keeps around her all of the time now. I might try to catch her when the kids go to bed.

4. Default Here are some new photos

0 Not allowed!
    IMG_2659.JPG

IMG_2660.JPG

IMG_2670.JPG
    Here are some pics of my fishes little brood. I hope you enjoy. I am very excited about this I have never had fish breed for me before and yellow labs are easy to breed.

0 Not allowed!
    I bet the kids think that this is great! My two boys were amazed! I think they nearly wore a track in the floor, from the living room to the tank room and back again.
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Congratulations It is allways a thrill when you get fish breeding for you.

0 Not allowed!
    thats awesome:) ive got a holding maingano seperated into a fry tank right now, just waiting for her to spit:) there is also another maingano holding in my main tank and a zebra as well, my fish are almost too eager to breed!
    Coastie-to-be... hopefully.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you for all your comments. I have to talk my wife in letting me get a 20 gallon grow out tank. Yesterday I dropped $80 at my LFS store for the air pump,hoses,valves,and air stone for the 90 gallon. Since I had the 90 I have been buying things for the tank every two weeks. Now I have to get a grow out tank the wife might get mad. Lol. It was my oldest boys birthday yesterday and he was excited the fish were born on his birthday.

Thanks for the tank list, will make my life much easier, cheers! - FinalJenemba Nailed it! - FinalJenemba I wanted my favorite drink! - BigPoppa My new Albino Plecos they are AWSOME! - BigPoppa Another favorite drink! - BigPoppa 
    Because it is the mutations - MLBfan 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BigPoppa World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BigPoppa Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BigPoppa Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BigPoppa Gay and Lesbian Pride - BigPoppa 
    HIV/AIDS - BigPoppa Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - BigPoppa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BigPoppa 

0 Not allowed!
    Thats Great!!!