· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Thread: kens

Default kens

0 Not allowed!
    i ordered 1 pound of super color pellets, 1 pound of cichlid pellets, a half pound of meat and spirulina wafers, and a half pound of veggie wafers. and i have nothing but good things to say about them. i ordered the food tuesday, its thursday now. fish love it as well. very good service and the food appears to be good quality.
    Coastie-to-be... hopefully.

Thumbs up

0 Not allowed!
    +1

I am a fan, Kens food ROCKS!

I and some of the ACs finest Illinois members [Btw, That's Red & Phil. Or, As I call him... 'Phil'. :-P] recently made a group order of pounds upon pounds of food [over $200 worth, The box was HUGE!] from Kens. It will be the holidays before I need any more food.

Earthworm, Anti-biotic, Color flake [& pellets], Spirulina, Spirulina w/ veggies, and meat and veggie wafers amongst others that I cannot recall.

I personally cannot recommend it highly enough.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

0 Not allowed!
    a few problems ive run into are;
    meat&spirulina wafers float, and get caught on my powerheads and the like

my green terror spits out the super color and the premium cichlid pellets, hes never done this before. my gold severum is in the same tank and he eats them like a starving child. any suggestions? i do regular water changes, did a 35% water change earlier today. same behavior. water is good, well filtered. doesnt appear to be stress related.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The main problem I have run into with Ken's is that the flakes and pellets dissolve very quickly. Not all of my fish eat in 2-3 minutes and some, like my blood parrots, make a mess. It greatly increases the maintenance when I feed Ken's food.
    Stephen
    13 tanks for a total of 755 gallons

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by spkehl
    The main problem I have run into with Ken's is that the flakes and pellets dissolve very quickly. Not all of my fish eat in 2-3 minutes and some, like my blood parrots, make a mess. It greatly increases the maintenance when I feed Ken's food.

i have noticed the same problem. however, the green terror has warmed up to the food and sucks it up like crazy now. thank god. i guess the sudden change form omega one pellets (1mm) to kens pellets(1.5mm) threw him off a bit.