· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Thread: Food

1. Default Food

0 Not allowed!
    When They Say vegitebles can be eaten By these fish Dose that include Carrots (Small peices) My fish will Not eat Flakes

0 Not allowed!
    Usually hard vegetables, like carrots, are too hard for fish to eat. Most people feed softer veggies like peas, cucumber, and water melon

What type of fish you have would be helpful to know to make some better suggestion for you
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

3. Default Fish

0 Not allowed!
    It is a pink Kissing Fish I bought it at Wal mart

0 Not allowed!
    Do you mean a kissing gourami?
    American League Champions! TIGERS!

0 Not allowed!
    Have you cycled your tank ?
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

6. Default Answer

0 Not allowed!
    I Just Got The Fish Today I bought it at walmart the tank I have it in is one with like a lid and a Hatch door on it and the container is square iit was all with inn mmy my bbudget I just want to Know what it wants I like what it wants to eat and why dose it keep stearing at the light such as as as cciling lightt or lamp is it tropic tropical dose it need light i bought it so I woul would have ssomeone to to talk to in my apartment Yes Im ttalking about Kissing Gurmi Kissing fish

0 Not allowed!
    Sometimes fish won't eat when it's the first day, but also I suggest you read Cliff's sig on cycling. Also, what size is the tank?
    American League Champions! TIGERS!

8. Default answer

0 Not allowed!
    I Do not know the size its Its small enough to carry but big enough to hold it is it not big enough is that why it just sit there and stares I can not afford another mate for iiit and i will have to get some decorations of the tank what ever you call it next week I just wanted one fish I though it would eat tropical fish flakes the Tetra Min Kind But it not like thoes and I tried the pea which it can eat it rejects that too is it mad at me pleas answer back

0 Not allowed!
    Step 1 -start cycling your tank. The following link is to a thread explains the process. You will need a liquid test kit. http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=36492

Step 2 - get a good water conditioner to use to treat the water that you add to your tank.

Step 3 - consider getting a different fish. It sounds like you have a 5 or 10 gallon tank. If that is the case, that would be too small for a kissing gourami. They can get pretty big. There are a other fish that you could get instead.

Step 4 - don't over feed your fish. If he is not eating, wait another day before trying again. He is likely not eating because he is still getting used to being in your tank, or because he is in a un-cycled tank.

I hope this helps

10. Default Ok

0 Not allowed!
    Thank You He seems pretty prettyy fine now too he is swimming and he just started eating I saw or it did