· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Awards Showcase

Gorgeous new aquascaping! - Rue for good luck and something magical to hold - smaug you can be my valentine anytime jarhead - smaug Thanks for the support - jbeining75 I thank you for the thoughtful gift,:) - kitten3326 
    For a very nice person - sailor you is a great fish mummy dont doubt yourself - arkie Thanks for the TOTM Support! - fins_n_fur Have a discus than! lol - Northernguy Just because I think you marines are Superhero's! xxoo - fraggle 
    Replace Vodka Wasted On Dirftwood ;-) - Taurus Sorry about your puppy. Im glad you won. He was adorable and Im sure very much loved. - smaug 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - shalafi04 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - shalafi04 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - shalafi04 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - shalafi04 Childhood Cancer - shalafi04 
    Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - shalafi04 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - shalafi04 

Default solar catfish /sun catfish whichever

0 Not allowed!
    okay so had a solarcat... bought him a friend.. but this one was darker in color. The first lived great in my 120 with everyone, got along like a community tank should. Than fish #2 comes into play and eyes are disappearing left and right... as were entire fish. Obviously figured out #2 was responsible and Im starting to wonder if solar cats are predatory. I guess most catfish are. Long story short. He now lives alone in a 40gallon tank, eats at night, and I never see the darn thing. Does he need a friend? Is he the one responsible for the massacre in the 120? I feel bad for him being all alone. What should I do for him, Im afraid to buy him friends.

Is he even a solar cat.. he has the circle... I'll try and tick him off to get a picture... IDK!

As my 6 year old says "he hugs his friends in his belly" lol
    ~~Misty~~

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas! - Lab_Rat thank you for the birthday wishes - mommy1 Happy One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue For being understanding, thank you - Cliff (closest I could find to a catfish) Thanks for the nomination! - sheamurai 
    Thank you for the MOTM nomination - mommy1 I think you deserve a random gift. Yes, I think you do. - PhillipOrigami For being a fellow MA native! - Lolita Happy Birthday to you. - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 I've not seen anyone with an umbrella here. You seem to have an odd collection of gifts...so here's my contribution. :-) - ~firefly~ "genocidex;1139790]stupid question... but would i be able to use lawn clovers in a tank?  lol"  REALLY - Strider199 crayfish! - Brhino thanks for sharing - sheamurai 
    For filling out my school! :) - Flyby Stardancer silly rabbit... - sheamurai They say one of these a day keeps doctors away.... - Trillianne Day Two... - Trillianne Thanks for the frogbit very much :) - Greentoads41 
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - genocidex 

0 Not allowed!
    pictures would be nice, but most fish are dependant on their personalities. it might be possible the first one you got was pure luck it didnt kill everything. but i dont know much about these
    KING OF THE GOLD BARBS RAWR!!!!
    I wonder if i plant one of my tiger barbs would the demon seed grow to a full tree?
    gotta love them bunnies!
    I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!

Awards Showcase

Gorgeous new aquascaping! - Rue for good luck and something magical to hold - smaug you can be my valentine anytime jarhead - smaug Thanks for the support - jbeining75 I thank you for the thoughtful gift,:) - kitten3326 
    For a very nice person - sailor you is a great fish mummy dont doubt yourself - arkie Thanks for the TOTM Support! - fins_n_fur Have a discus than! lol - Northernguy Just because I think you marines are Superhero's! xxoo - fraggle 
    Replace Vodka Wasted On Dirftwood ;-) - Taurus Sorry about your puppy. Im glad you won. He was adorable and Im sure very much loved. - smaug 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - shalafi04 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - shalafi04 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - shalafi04 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - shalafi04 Childhood Cancer - shalafi04 
    Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - shalafi04 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - shalafi04 

0 Not allowed!
    Got a Picture. Hiding in the dark all day sorta pays off I guess because the flash made him soooo mad that he actually came out of hiding lol

Here he is.

~~Misty~~

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have the same exact catfish as you. I bought him at walmart he was only not even a inch big. Put him in my 65 gallon . He grew to like 9 inches now. And I though he was nice cause he got along with everybody. But he eats anything that will fit into his mouth and he is hungry. I put him in a tank with some mollies they disappeared. So i now keep him in a 55 gallon for now and feed him feeder goldfish guppies and ocasionally worms . though he can get mad if other fish swim by him like alot of movement then he will like go in circles underneath his rock and keep opening his mouth like he is barking at them once in a while. So he can be territorial. I had to take my Jd out of the tank cuz they kept fighting. And the freaking catfish had the jd nose inside his mouth like they were kissing. So thats why he is in his ownn 55 gallon now. Hope some this helps