- Ellicott city, Maryland
- Fish, motorcycling, my dog, my jeep, beer.
- Fire marshall
- About Me:
- Just a man....
- Comedy. The life Aquatic
- Myspace URL:
- Got GF / BF
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Looks like a fun place to have questions answered and to shoot the breeze.
- Aquarium 1:
- 55 gallon planted freshwater. Two penguin 350's, custom made lighting running two VHO 30 watt 18" actinic bulbs and two VHO 18" Daylight bulbs, 200 watt heater, dual airpump,
Fair amount of plants, good stocking of fish.
- Aquarium 2:
- 10 gallon planted tank. Very minimal stocking.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I saw a great deal at walmart for a 55 gallon, lots of trial, error, and reading, now i have a fantastic looking tank that makes everyone stop and stare for a few minutes.
- Favorite fish:
- Clown Loach/Bala Shark
- Fish I have bred:
- Tiger Barbs
- Why I like fish::
- Best advice:
- READ A LOT OF BOOKS..... be very patient, you can throw away a lot of money otherwise.
- Other pets:
- Big azz dog
55g, ex planted, custom VHO lighting w/ (4) 18" 30 watt bulbs
dual pengiun 350's with filtermax prefilters and quad biowheels.
Stock: (2) 6" bala shark/tri color shark, (6) 1.5-2" Tiger barbs (green, albino and normal), (1) 10" Rhino Plec@, (1) 5" common sailfin plec@, (5) 4" clown loaches, 5" blue crayfish/lobster.
I have other Tanks also.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 08-14-2008 12:59 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points