07-29-2016, 01:30 AM
Does your population seem to remain stable or do you need to buy more regularly? Can you tell if they're reproducing, I know they mainly reproduce by...
10 replies | 474 view(s)
07-28-2016, 07:56 PM
Okay sounds good. Did you culture them or just keep them in the fridge? I'm researching different culture methods that don't use the paper towels so...
10 replies | 474 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- September 28
- Southern California
- Aquariums, Hiking, Swimming, Gardening
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- About Me:
- Hello, call me Paradi! That's pronounced Pair-uh-die in case anyone was wondering lol. I've been keeping fish for years and have had my fair share of large and small aquariums.
- I like most genres of music. I usually am drifting back ad forth between upbeat music and slower, mo
- Two movies I enjoy include 10,000BC and Avatar.
- I don't do too much reading unfortunately. I just can't seem to stay focused on a book long enough t
- In all honesty, my devoted husband is my true hero.
- Just about the only television I ever watch is on Netflix.
- In College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I've used this site for years and found time and time again that it's my favorite because it always
- San Jose, CA
- Aquarium 1:
- 28 US gallon JBJ cube aquarium. It is cycled but currently fishless. I will be adding four peppered cories very soon. My plants include only Anubias, Java Fern, and a little Monte Carlo I am trying to eventually carpet. I plan on eventually adding Otos and German Blue Rams.
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My aunt bought me a little 10 gallon aquarium for my 13th birthday and I have been obsessed ever since.
- Favorite fish:
- SO hard to choose! Cories, GBRs, Oscars, the list goes on!
- Fish I have bred:
- I have bred Mystery Snails, Platies, Trumpet Snails, Ramshorn Snails, Bronze Cories, Otos, Pearl Gouramis, Bristle-Nosed Plecos, Infusoria, Brine Shrimp, and Triops in my years of fish keeping. Hopefully one day German Blue Rams as well!
- Why I like fish::
- Fish are beautiful, fascinating, exotic, and full of personality.
- Best advice:
- DO YOUR RESEARCH, until your brain is sore and you literally cannot take any more information in. Do this BEFORE purchasing any fish and equipment.
- Other pets:
- Currently, I also have two parrots and a dog, but I have had all sorts of critters in my lifetime.
Just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die; just because you die doesn't mean you're gonna burn.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 07-29-2016 01:37 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points