- Albuquerque, NM
- Reading, playing guitar/piano/drums, fast cars, and - above all - spending time with my son.
- I work in the mortgage industry
- Pretty open-minded. Progressive trance/house, country, rock, metal, dubstep. I don't like rap, hip h
- I'm a huge movie buff...too many titles and genres to count.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Carl Sagan (if he was still alive, that is)
- Horror, mystery, sci-fi/fantasy
- Aquarium 1:
- 29 gallon with 5 neon tetras, 5 harlequin rasboras, and 3 pristella tetras. Still cycling; stocking slowly.
- Aquarium 2:
- 10 Gallon with a VT betta.
- Aquarium 3:
- Wife and I have a second 10 gallon that we are currently laying plans out for.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Wife brought a 12-year old pair of African Clawed Frogs into the relationship. After they passed away several months ago, our son picked out a VT betta from the store as a replacement and I've been hooked ever since.
- Favorite fish:
- I'm still new to the hobby, but I love my pristellas.
- Why I like fish::
- I love creating an aesthetically-pleasing aquarium and I can watch my fish swim and play for hours.
- Best advice:
- If you don't want your fish to die, don't listen to Petsmart/PetCo employees...
- Other pets:
- Two 90lbs dogs. One is a Boxer/Lab mix and the other is a Pit/Lab mix.
29 gallon - 5 harlequin rasboras, 8 neon tetras, 5 pristella tetras, 2 ghost shrimp
10 gallon - 1 slightly neurotic betta (does not play well with others...)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 05:49 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Total Points
- Start you off with one of these....