- Toledo, Ohio
- Aquarium keeping, kayaking, fishing, golfing, tennis
- Fish and Reptile Specialist at Pet Finatics LLC.
- About Me:
- My name is Clay and I am 20 years old. I work at a privately owned pet store in Oregon, Ohio and am working on finishing my Associate's Degree in Biology. I have been keeping fish tanks on my own for about 10 years and have 4 years of aquarium management schooling and approximately 3 years of professional experience regarding aquariums.
- I enjoy almost every kind of rock music.
- I enjoy almost any type of movie. Big movie buff.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Someone influential
- Anything written by Dean Koontz
- My family
- Not much
- Got GF / BF
- In College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Excellent source of information
- Reno Beach
- Aquarium 1:
- 50 gallon with tetra 60 HOB filter containing a 12 inch jaguar cichlid, 8 inch common pleco, and a 2 inch green sunfish (just for fun)
- Aquarium 2:
- 26 gallon bow front with Aqueon 30 HOB filter with 4 angelfish, 1 bloodfin tetra, and one pleco
- Aquarium 3:
- 15 gallon with undergravel filter with two 2-inch Red devil X Jaguar hybrids
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I also have a 37 gallon discus tank, a 30 gallon breeding tank with a pair of marlboro red discus, a 20 gallon turtle tank, a 10 gallon african clawed frog tank, a 20 gallon tank with fancy guppies (fun breeding), and a newly setup 16 gallon planted tank that will house some hatchet fish, some corydoras catfish, a few glass cats, and a school of bloodfins.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Ever since I was little I have always been fascinated by fish, but never had an aquarium until I was about ten. My first tank was a 10 gallon that I got from my grandpa. I stocked it with a couple of juvenile convicts that I got from a family in my neighborhood. My parents were completely naive when it came to fish tanks, so I was left to learn everything on my own.
- Favorite fish:
- Large, Aggressive South American Cichlids and Discus
- Fish I have bred:
- Convicts, Jaguars, Guppies, Discus, Angels
- Why I like fish::
- Fish are calm and generally peaceful animals that I can never learn enough about.
- Best advice:
- Always do research before acquiring new fish or setting up a tank, and always strive to learn as much as possible about the hobby.
- Other pets:
- Dogs, cats, ball python, brown anole, painted turtle
[/SIGPIC]50g Jag tank - 37g discus tank - 30g discus breeding tank - 26g BF Angel tank - 20H guppy breeding tank - 20L turtle tank - 17g planted community tank - 15g juvenile Red devil X Jag Hybrid tank - 10g clawed frog tank
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Pictures
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 07:22 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points