- Date of Birth
- September 7
- CT USA
- Fish, Fish Fish, Coral, and more Fish...
- Mom of 3 and Business Owner
- About Me:
- I am 26, a mother of three girls, I have been keeping fish since I was a child. You name it I have had it. I love being outside, pushing myself to my limits with hiking, fishing, camping, etc. I have 3 Saltwater tanks, 1 Freshwater Planted tank 1 Freshwater Predatory tank, and a few other misc freshwater tanks
- A little bit of everything.
- Anything that will make me laugh
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Survivor Man
- My best friend from High School, Rachel... RIP 7/11/86-01/06/2003
- Anything that has to do with nature, and being self sufficient. Survivor Man, Dual Survival, Naked a
- Graduated College
- Windsor CT USA
- Aquarium 1:
- 47 Gallon Bowfront Mixed reef SPS, LPS, a few softies. 30 gallon DIY sump, 10 Gallon DIY fuge, skimmer, ATO, DIY carbon reactor. 400W Metal Halide ighting Yellow Tang, Flame Angel, Eblii Angel, Molly Miller Blenny, 2 Bar Gobys, and an Engineer Goby + a cleaner shrimp and peppermint shrimp
- Aquarium 2:
- 29 Gallon Fluval Nano Mixed reef, LPS SPS Softies Photon & Davinci Clown, Green Mandarin, Royal Gramma, Hawkfish, Bi Color Blenny, Molly Miller Blenny + Pepperment shrimp
- Aquarium 3:
- I have a 30 Gallon Planted tank with Mollies, Angels, Pleco, Bamboo Shrimp, and a few others, I have a 30 Gallon Predatory with a Large Mouth Bass, a Chain Pickerel, some Sunnies,
Small Mouth Bass, Northern Pike and a Pleco
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I also have full setups for Culturing Live Brine Shrimp and Daphnia, a well as a breeding setup for Mollies and Guppies.
- Favorite fish:
- I would have to say Tangs are my favorite type of fish, however they are defintley very fragile
- Fish I have bred:
- Mollies, Guppies, and Clowns
- Why I like fish::
- I am not sure exactly WHY, all I know is I have always loved them.. maybe it is how relaxing it is to just sit and watch them swim around..
- Best advice:
- NEVER cut corners due to either being impatient, or cheap... it will end up costing you way more in the end... more money, but more importantly, your fishes life. Take it slow, and research EVERYTHING before doing/buying ANYTHING
- Other pets:
- I also have 2 snakes, 3 Turtles, 2 Frogs, and a whole bunch of newts & salamanders
10 Years ago I won a gold fish from the town fair, today I have 3 Saltwater Reef Tank (+2 QT/Hospital Tanks), and 5 Freshwater tanks, with setups for breeding, as well as culturing brine shrimp and daphnia.. Hello My name is Nikita and I am a fish addict....
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 04-12-2014 02:19 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points