- San Francisco
- all things animals, the oceans, marine life, scuba diving, horseback riding, science
- riding instructor
- About Me:
- biology major working towards a transfer to a marine biology program. At my current rate I won't graduate with a bachelors until im in my 40s, but I am determined.
- 80s, new wave, punk, metal, some hip hop, some classical, classic rock.. lil bit of almost everythin
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Carl Sagan & Michael Jackson :(
- Wraeththu, The Last Unicorn, any and all accurate FIELD GUIDES, birds, plants, marine life, celestia
- Sylvia Earle, Carl Sagan, Emma Goldman, badass female scientists
- Got GF / BF
- In College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- best aquaria forum I've seen to date!
- Aquarium 1:
- 60 gal semi planted - rainbow shark, 2 clown loaches, 3 Congo tetras, 5 neon tetras, 7 cardinal tetras, 1 bristlenose pleco
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- became fascinated with them around the age of 11 or 12. Saved up for MONTHS to get a 4.5 gallon kit. Wasn't the best fish keeper at that age, tho! I think the fish that lived the longest back then were some orange wag tail platys.
- Favorite fish:
- plecos, tetras
- Fish I have bred:
- guppies, platys, black neon tetras
- Why I like fish::
- they fascinate me. every aspect. beautiful, their movements so fluid. I find fishkeeping very satisfying, rewarding, and therapeutic (except when I'm dealing with ich!!!) I love watching life thrive in my home environment.
- Best advice:
- research. PAY ATTENTION to the minutiae of your fishes.
- Other pets:
- horse, siberian husky
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:15 AM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
- Total Points