- UT, USA
- fishing, my bearded dragon, hiking, gardening, hunting, and of course my fish tanks!!
- Jurassic park
- STEVE IRWIN!!
- call of the wildman, ghost adventures, tanked, and duck dynasty
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I need a fish forums!
- Aquarium 1:
- A ten gallon with: 2 glofish (danios), 2 platies, one juvenile molly, 4 tuxedo guppies, 6 juvenile tuxedo gupies, one african dwarf frog, one peppered catfish, 3 otocinculus catfish!... and live plants.
- Aquarium 2:
- A wooded ten gallon tank with: 2 emerald green cory catfish, 4 otocinculus catfish, 3 venezuelan endler guppies, 2 danios and an african dwarf frog.
- Aquarium 3:
- A 3 gallon outdoor tank thats in a decoration. I usually keep a few baby goldfish in it. Then give them away once the outgrow the tank.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- A baby 1.5 tank (fry tank), A 2.5 quarantine tank. And an inactive 3 gallon.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I started with a goldfish bowl when i was 6. Then quickly moved up to a 2.5 gallon tank for a betta. After that when I was 8 I got a school of neon tetras. Then when I turned 10 I got my first ten gallon and I slowly got more tanks from there.
- Favorite fish:
- gosh idk i like danios, cory cats, platies, and rainbowfish
- Fish I have bred:
- I have successfully bred a pair of otocinculus catfish before. (something reported only by professors) But it unfortunately died during egg laying. I've accidentaly bred a pair of peppered cory cats. But other than that just livebearers.
- Why I like fish::
- Pfft question of my life.
I honestly don't know why I like fish haha. I guess its just something about them?
- Other pets:
- I got a Bearded Dragon, 5 fish tanks and a few dogs.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 03-25-2014 12:15 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points