- Archery, Anthropology, Beading, Knotwork, Aquariums, Helping Others
- I volunteer with the elderly in a local hospice
- About Me:
- Well... I am me?
- pop, rock, heavy metal and classical music
- Zoolander, The Mission, Finding Nemo, Shrek, Whale Music
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Any of the ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
- Historical Fiction, Shakespeare, old poetry, classic novels
- My best friend, my mum and my Gran
I also love historical documentaries and historical fiction.
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- For advice and ideas
To meet like-minded people
- Aquarium 1:
- 29 gallon heated freshwater tank with all live plants excepting 2. It has pool filter sand as substrate. In it are: a school of 7 Cardinal Tetras, 6 Pygmy Rainbowfish, 7 Panda Corydoras, one 3-4 inch cory catfish of unknown species and 7 ottocats....... A German Blue Ram will be added early next yea
- Aquarium 2:
- 10 gallon heated, filtered, planted freshwater tank;
It contains my Betta Fish, "Soubi" and 4 spiny snails.
- Aquarium 3:
- I pick up my third aquarium in two days. I am very excited. It will be my quarantine tank. It is 5 gallons and will have fake plants as decoration with pool filter sand as substrate. It will be filtered and heated. :-)
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Honestly it started out with a facebook game where the fish were digital. I used to watch the fish move about the tank on the computer and found it relaxing.
For my birthday that year my now ex-boyfriend bought me my first fish tank- and my obsession began in earnest. Lol!!
- Favorite fish:
- Panda Corydoras are adorable.
- Fish I have bred:
- Why I like fish::
- They are so beautiful, and very relaxing to watch.
- Best advice:
- If you are going to have a Betta Fish, please research it. A Betta needs as much room to swim as any other fish- a bowl is not enough. My Betta has his own 10g tank- and he loves it.
- Other pets:
- My large dog Indiana Bones-
He gets jealous when i spend too much time with the fish. LOL
Who Rescued Who?
Don't shop; Adopt!
--FISH ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD--
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Pictures
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 08-16-2014 03:45 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
- Total Points