Today, 04:27 AM
The fear of my angelfish becoming aggressive has proven to be true. So I'll be taking her to the aquarium store as soon as I can. Hopefully before...
3 replies | 19 view(s)
08-13-2014, 05:12 AM
Before I say anything, I must compliment your name! I've been a proud owner of both guppies and fish and just love your name for some reason! Anyway,...
8 replies | 248 view(s)
08-13-2014, 05:07 AM
Could definitely be the living conditions. Especially if he was in a larger tank at all before hand. A 1 gallon really isn't ideal for Betta's,...
10 replies | 274 view(s)
08-11-2014, 06:23 AM
Would you not be able to keep a decent amount of shrimp in the tank if it had some plants for them to feel comfortable. Real or fake. I don't know...
17 replies | 243 view(s)
08-11-2014, 06:14 AM
One giant leap for money hungry corporations.
6 replies | 172 view(s)
07-30-2014, 02:04 AM
Awesome idea! Here in a few years I'd like to do a nano tank and a micro fish section would be super helpful!
6 replies | 230 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- August 13, 1999 (15)
- Knoxville, TN
- Aquariums obviously! Guitar, family, ps3 gaming, fishing, traveling, running, swimming, tennis.
- Self Employed
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Artic Monkeys, Halestorm, Avenged Sevenfold, 10 Years, Rise Against, Nirvana.
- #1 The Gladiator, #2 Usual Suspects, #3 Man on a Ledge.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Anyone who shares my enthusiasm of keeping fish and aquariums.
- Mostly books about WW2 or American conspiracy theorys. I.E. John F Kennedy assassination, 9/11, ect.
- What do you mean by "Hero"?
- Friends, Chicago Fire, Tanked, History Channel.
- In School
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I get to converse with other aquarium enthusiast when there aren't a lot in my area.
- Knoxville, TN
- Aquarium 1:
- 37g 10 Cherry Barbs, 1 Angelfish, 7 Cardinals, 1 Bristlenose Pleco.
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Won a Gold fish once and been hooked ever since.
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
- Why I like fish::
- They're peaceful and enjoyable to watch. Decorating the tank is fun. Maintaining plants, doing research, I enjoy all of it!
- Best advice:
- If you're starting your first aquarium, start with the biggest you can afford! AND DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!
- Other pets:
- Black lab, Yorkie-poo, Chihuahua-Mix, Chihuahua-Shitzu, Holland Lop Rabbit
37g Freshwater 1 Angelfish, 8 Cherry Barbs, 6 Cardinals, 1 Bristlenose Pleco.
Live Plants Java Fern, Anubias Nana, Amazon Sword, Java moss, Moneywort, and Bronze Wendtii.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 04:28 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points