- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Because of the valuable information here and the community it provides for people!
- Aquarium 1:
- 55 Gallon FW Planted Tank,
Marineland Penguin 350 Filter,
Tetra Whisper EX30 Filter,
Odyssea Quad T5HO Lights (Stock),
Aqueon 150w Heater,
Flouramax Midnight Substrate,
Dosed with API CO2 Bosster, Flourish Complete
- Aquarium 2:
- 20 Gallon Tall Tank, Marineland Penquin 200 Filter, Fluval 150w Heater, T8 Lighting, Caribsea Plant Substrate, Low Light Plants, Driftwood.
Dosed with API CO2 Booster and Flourish Complete.
- Aquarium 3:
- 5 Gallon Bowfront Betta Tank, Tetra Whisper Filter, Natural Gravel, Fake Plants (atm).
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- When I was a kid, I had a 20 Gallon tall (same one) and it was always fun to me. Many years later, I randomly bought a Beta fish from Walmart and it slowly led me to a High-Tech Planted tank! I love it.
- Best advice:
- Research and ask questions!
55g Planted Tank-Med-High Light-5xAustrailian Rainbow, 6xH. Rasboras, 8xRummynose Tetras, 1x BN Pleco (###),2xAssassins Journal
20g Planted Tank-Low Light-1xGBR,12xCardinal Tetras, 3xCherry Shrimp, 2xOtos, 2xAssassins
10g QT tank
5g Beta Tank
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 08-20-2013 01:15 PM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
Thanks! I have not, I will check them out.
- Total Points