- West Tennessee
- Graphic Designer/Prepress Manager
- Graduated College
- Jackson, TN
- Aquarium 1:
- My main tank is a 20 gal fresshwater stocked with tropical fish. I have 3 glo tetras, 3 black skirt tetras, 1 powder blue gourami, 1 male fancy guppie, 1 guppie fry that I'm sure is female and 1 albino pleco. The tank is planted with 3 different types of plants and a moss ball. I have an Eheim Ec
- Aquarium 2:
- I have a 10 gal freshwater tank with one bug-eyed goldfish in it. It has a Fluval h.o.t. filter, a bubble wand, and bubble decor. There are some plants.
- Aquarium 3:
- Small Beta bowl that requires very little work. Has one plant and moss ball. A very happy beta named Beta Beta (yes there was once an Alpha Beta) and several snails.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I've had aquariums off and on through out my life with varying successes and failures.
- Fish I have bred:
- All breeding has been accidental but I've had a guppie give birth recently and a platy before.
- Other pets:
- A great dane, a chow mix and a beagle mix.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 07-20-2013 02:16 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points