03-12-2015, 09:56 PM
So I haven't wanted to do this because I love being on here so much, but I'm going to have to take a hiatus. I know I haven't exactly been active the...
16 replies | 276 view(s)
- Aquarium 1:
- 70 Gallon grow out tank. 2 Silver dollars, 1 fire eel, 1 albino bristlenose pleco
- Aquarium 2:
- 46 Gallon high tech planted tank. 1 angel, 3 clown loaches, 1 red platy, 1 white neon tetra. Plants: Jungle Vals, Aponogetons, compacta, bacopa, dwarf baby tears, dwarf lily, Anubias, Amazon Swords.
- Aquarium 3:
- 25 gallon cycled quarantine. 5 Cardinal Tetras
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- Koi pond, 2 betta tanks, and a nano red cherry habitat.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I have always been fascinated by aquarium life since I was very small. My true passion was realized on my first trip to the Monterrey Bay Aquarium on a family adventure. When I was in second grade my parents bought me a 10 gallon starter kit for Christmas and I was hooked. 15 years later I am still in the hobby and hoping to expand.
- Favorite fish:
- Oscars, Spiny Eels, Angelfish, Rainbows, Goby, Bichir, Bettas, Gourami, Demasoni Cichlids, and more
- Fish I have bred:
- Platyfish, Mollies
- Why I like fish::
- When you look at the ocean, a lake, a river, and other bodies of water you only see the surface. An Aquarium is like a window into the mysteries that take place under the water. I am fascinated by the character and the life of creatures that can live in a place that I cannot.
- Best advice:
- Patience and Perseverance are your best friends when caring for fish. Know your limits, but be willing to learn. Fish can be complicated, but the reward is definitely worth the work.
"The master key to knowledge is indeed , a persistent and frequent questioning." -Peter Abelard (Sic et Non)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 12-24-2014 12:06 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Total Points