- Aquarium 1:
- A 25 gallon Freshwater. Currently stocked with 3 platies, 6 white neon tetras, 1 guppy, 1 sail-fin pl*co.
- Aquarium 2:
- 5 gallon Fry tank for the platies.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium. Yet
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I have always been fascinated by aquarium life since I was very small. My true passion was realized on my first trip to the Monterrey Bay Aquarium on a family adventure. When I was in second grade my parents bought me a 10 gallon starter kit for Christmas and I was hooked. 15 years later I am still in the hobby and hoping to expand.
- Favorite fish:
- Platyfish, Swordtails, Oscars
- Fish I have bred:
- Platyfish, Mollies
- Why I like fish::
- When you look at the ocean, a lake, a river, and other bodies of water you only see the surface. An Aquarium is like a window into the mysteries that take place under the water. I am fascinated by the character and the life of creatures that can live in a place that I cannot.
- Best advice:
- Patience and Perseverance are your best friends when caring for fish. Know your limits, but be willing to learn. Fish can be complicated, but the reward is definitely worth the work.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 09-29-2013 07:45 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points