- Ontario, Canada
- Family, knitting, fish, baseball
- About Me:
- I'm a mom of 4 kids ages 10, 8, and 10 mo old twin girls. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats. I play softball and enjoy watching the Toronto Blue Jays. I'm 31 and have been married to my amazing, handsome husband for 12 yrs.
- Top 40, some country
- I love thrillers, psychological thrillers, drama, action, some comedy
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Pitbull and JP Arencibia
- HGTV, Slice, Food Network, Jays games
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Lots of great information, no bullshit.
- Aquarium 1:
- 10g freshwater, currently cycling. Will contain rasboras, cherry shrimp, possibly a few pygmy corycats
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Hubby and I got our first tank (a 40g tall) in our first year of marriage. Learned a lot since then, used to have a 100g. Just recently started the hobby again after finding this 10g at a yardsale for $10 incl the HOB filter.
- Favorite fish:
- Possibly GBR but I like most fish
- Fish I have bred:
- Platys, swordtails, guppies
- Why I like fish::
- They're beautiful, entertaining to watch
- Best advice:
- Fishless cycling MAKES SENSE. Why cause fish needless suffering?
- Other pets:
- Golden Retriever, Chinese Crested Dog, Ragdoll cat and Siamese cat
Don't poke the crazy
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 09-05-2013 02:25 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- Total Points
- B0tt0ms up, refill the cup!!!
- Yay, you're cycled finally!!!!
- Another fish for your 10 gallon