About Big Blue
- Oakland, CA
- Rain Forests, Oceans, Fish Keeping, (micro)biological diversity, mutualistic relationships
- Catalyst For Positive Transformation
- About Me:
- I work with microbes, more so, i have an interest in their diversity, how they establish mutualistic relationships and their activity and impact in cleansing and maintaining healthy ecosystems. I started studying this in testing them in a controlled environment with fish and got hooked. Discovered some great personalities and how sensitive fish are to any change in their environment. I am a happy and thriving fish keeper.
- Good music fills my spirit, mind and heart.
- Walking in the forest or diving has been like living a film to me.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Once never know such thing
- In between two scientific study, I'd say my mind needs to be filled back up with explorer's journey
- My Mother, without a doubt.
- Don't have one. My aquariums will do.
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I found amongst the best articles on fish keeping here. I'd say that there is a lack of understandin
- Aquarium 1:
- 10 G SW with live rocks, live sand, clown fish, blue chromises, fire goby, emerald crabs, mexican turbo snail, astrea snail
- Aquarium 2:
- 10 G SW with dark live sand, rocks, crushed corals, with shrimps, crabs and snails for testing mainly
- Aquarium 3:
- Preparing a 75G FW to host 7 discusses.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 06-07-2013 02:20 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points