- Namibia, Africa
- Fishes, reading, creating things in general
- Interior Designer
- About Me:
- I'm sure I'm more than just happy, but mainly I'm just happy!
- Anything that makes me smile or makes my head bob involuntarily.
- Most things with a twist or supernatural fantasy.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Hellboy. We'll talk forever about kittens...
- Currently busy with Game of Thrones. The "have read" list is way too long...
- Lots of people inspire me, but only One can save...
- I usually face the other way, towards my fishes.
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- If I have questions about anything, I end up here. Even just googling a query sends me here. I sta
- Aquarium 1:
- SPECS: 450L with too much filtration and too little light that tends to overheat in Summer.
DECOR: Fine black gravel, wood, pebbles, few plants (getting less by the day), and a 3D background in the garage in the process of being created.
FISH: 6 x Rummy Noses, 6 x Cardinal Tetras, 3 x Kuhli Loach
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Always had various types of animals around me. Fish were just there amongst them, but my interest peaked years ago when a friend gave me a little blue fish as an addition to my existing aquarium and that little blue fish ate my entire aquarium...
- Favorite fish:
- A clown called Bob at the moment!
- Why I like fish::
- They make me smile! I don't need more reason than that!
- Best advice:
- Find out what you are getting into before you go: "Ooooh pretty fishy! I want one!"
- Other pets:
- Sadly none at the moment, but hopefully getting a sphynx in the new year!!! Yay!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 02-01-2014 06:21 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points