- Bay Area, California
- Metal & Blues
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- [sarcasm]The other users are so intelligent and friendly, especially when they disagree with you.[/s
- Aquarium 1:
- "The Shark Tank"
120 gallon freshwater
7 Roseline Sharks, 7 Bala Sharks
2 Pearl Gouramis, 2 Dwarf Gouramis,
6 Corys, 2 Eclipse Cats
- Aquarium 2:
- "The Little Tank"
30 gallon freshwater, 6.8-7.0 pH
Live plants: Cryptocrines, Eusteralis, Tiger Lotus, Java fern, Pacila
6 Blue Neons, 3 Green Neons, 3 Cardinal Tetras
5 Rummy Nosed Tetras
3 Corey Cats
2 Panda Loaches
1 German Blue Ram, 1 Electric Blue Ram
- Aquarium 3:
- "Betta Tank"
6 gallon freshwater, 6.8-7.0 pH
Live Plants: Eusteralis, Swords
Purple Crown Tail Betta
5 Blue Neon Tetras
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- In process...
350 gallon freshwater pond
Various Koi, or Raccoon food... :(
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- My dad taught me about fish when I was little, and since they don't get fur everywhere, they are the perfect pet.
- Favorite fish:
- Bala Sharks, Neon Tetras, Roseline Sharks
- Fish I have bred:
- Guppies (who hasn't)
- Why I like fish::
- They are the best decoration to any environment, and relaxing to watch.
- Best advice:
- Use a half dose of Quick Cure whenever putting new fish in your tanks.
- Other pets:
120g Bala and Roseline Sharks, catfish and gouramis
30g Planted tank with tiger lotus and eusteralis, neons, rummy noses, and rams
6g Planted tank with eusteralis and swords, bettas and neons
All my tanks are 6.8-7.0 pH, my two small tanks are live plants only. Working on changing the 120 to live plants.
Also have 350g pond with koi, but the raccoons found them, so that project is on hold.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Pictures
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 10-26-2014 09:56 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points