Today, 03:17 PM
Depends on how serious the person is on keeping the goldfish for the entirety of its 10+ year lifespan.
I'm quite skeptical of the "20 gallon for...
6 replies | 124 view(s)
Today, 03:09 PM
In my experience cories have been quite sensitive to temperature as well. Dips to cooler temperatures are usually well-tolerated by cories, most of...
3 replies | 56 view(s)
02-08-2016, 02:18 AM
There shouldn't be anything wrong with gut-loading the worms, if that's what you're thinking about. However, you must be mindful of the high protein...
1 replies | 98 view(s)
02-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Scuds look kind of like pill bugs, but they're flattened laterally (sideways) instead of dorsoventrally (front to back) and move quite differently....
7 replies | 156 view(s)
01-27-2016, 03:51 PM
2 bristlenose plecs, 2 mollies and 2 shrimp in 60 gallons makes for a very lightly stocked tank. Your current filtration system should be fine even...
8 replies | 229 view(s)
01-27-2016, 06:41 AM
- very large volume of filter media, especially the ones where you can choose your own composition
- Generally superior filtration...
8 replies | 229 view(s)
01-25-2016, 06:01 AM
Some of the long-nosed cories actually are aggressively territorial, which is weird given how docile most cories are. This is more a point of...
54 replies | 626 view(s)
01-23-2016, 11:19 PM
No experience with sparkling gouramis, but I have bred honey gouramis which are another small species. The main thing is getting something for the...
5 replies | 259 view(s)
- Marine Biology, Fish, and Math.
- Jurassic Park.
- Sci-Fy and Fantasy
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Its a great community, with very helpful people!
- Aquarium 1:
- 10 Gallon
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I love fish, so aquariums caught on.
- Favorite fish:
- Red Tailed Shark
- Best advice:
- Make yourself happy with your fish while making the fish happy and healthy as well.
- Other pets:
- 2 slightly chubby dachshunds and 2 african dwarf frogs. :)
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 11-10-2014 11:35 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Total Points
- Here's a cory for your new tank!
- I couldn't find a band gift! Congrats!