07-27-2015, 02:09 PM
Guppies can be pretty tough. How long has this been? If the damage does not extend into the fin base and/or does not look infected, if your water is...
2 replies | 81 view(s)
07-26-2015, 02:48 AM
Glad to see so many others still lurking even if not actively posting. It's been quite rough lately, but I still check by every few days.
32 replies | 515 view(s)
07-17-2015, 05:31 PM
I vacuum non-planted areas as well their feeding spots and hiding spots. The feeding spots may have a higher amount of unbeaten food in the gravel,...
6 replies | 223 view(s)
07-06-2015, 02:47 AM
I don't know how things work there, but I really hope that the alligator involved won't have to pay the price (I.e. Get Shot) for the man's...
48 replies | 630 view(s)
07-01-2015, 03:22 PM
As Compass said, do they need to be (neon) tetras at all? I'm not aware of any characin whose breeding could be considered very easy under aquarium...
7 replies | 460 view(s)
- Marine Biology, Fish, and Math.
- Jurassic Park.
- Sci-Fy and Fantasy
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Its a great community, with very helpful people!
- Aquarium 1:
- 10 Gallon
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I love fish, so aquariums caught on.
- Favorite fish:
- Red Tailed Shark
- Best advice:
- Make yourself happy with your fish while making the fish happy and healthy as well.
- Other pets:
- 2 slightly chubby dachshunds and 2 african dwarf frogs. :)
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 11-10-2014 10:35 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Total Points
- Here's a cory for your new tank!
- I couldn't find a band gift! Congrats!